B-Movie HoF

Tools    

GUNS!!!! Join man I think It'll be fine

Also 5 of the 7 films nominated have been found on youtube for those concerned about locating the films
My nom on YouTube is a bad version, but it's easy to find elsewhere.

I've seen Blood Feast, The Toxic Avenger, Humanoids from the Deep, and The Exterminator, but it's been many years.

Don't watch Humanoids from the Deep on YouTube, it's very poor quality.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Awesome picks all around, be happy to re watch most of 'em, and see a few I don't believe I've had the pleasure too. Haven't seen Blood Feast in years, that's gonna be fun.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ghost Ship...oh brother....I'm going to hate watch a lot of these movies aren't I...hahahaha

Suspect's Reviews

Okay, I just watched trailers for them all. I think The Dungeonmaster looks the best, and Ghost Ship looks the worst, but that's just judging from the trailers alone.

Nevermind, I got The Dungeonmaster (1984) confused with The Dungeon Master (2011). In that case I'd say Blood Feast looks the best, because the 1984 Dungeonmaster looks aweful, lol.