The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
⬆️ Did you draw/paint or whatever this cover?
Took the picture at work. Then I applied a filter to turn it into a sketch, and then I used another filter to make the colors more vibrant.

If there was ever any doubt I’m from the Blue Ridge Mountains. So much blue. This is my ocean.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You look like me after a movie marathon
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The face I make when Netflix asks me if I am still watching...

....uh, YEAH.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This is a picture of Stadium High School in Tacoma.

My wife and I went to Dirty Oscar's Annex for lunch. It was only available for take-out, so we ate in front of the building.

That's my Pepsi sitting there, I took it with me in case you are wondering.

Anyone who has seen 10 Things I Hate About You will recognize this.
Wow that is beautiful. I was out in Seattle in October with some friends. It really is one of the prettiest cities I've been to. Went down to Portland for a day to see a buddy too, that was pretty as well. My buddies left me early to fly back to Florida. We stayed in the city and once they left I stayed in Magnolia myself. Wow was that a pretty little suburb. The houses there were so cool and most overlooked the city. Always had an affinity towards Seattle because of Fraiser and the Supersonics glad I finally went out there.

I'm hoping to be a travelling MRI tech by the end of the year. Love to get a gig out there for a bit. Would you rather live in Tacoma or Seattle?

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I'm hoping to be a travelling MRI tech by the end of the year. Love to get a gig out there for a bit. Would you rather live in Tacoma or Seattle?
Tacoma, I'm not a millionaire, so Seattle is out of the question.

So true. Seattle is way expensive.
Hey CR where do you actually live? I live in Renton. I always say Seattle to avoid explaining where Renton is. Like, I was actually born in Henderson, Nevada. I always say Las Vegas.

Hey CR where do you actually live? I live in Renton. I always say Seattle to avoid explaining where Renton is. Like, I was actually born in Henderson, Nevada. I always say Las Vegas.
I was born in Washington, third generation. I live out by Mt Rainer. Somewhere there's the thread for the MoFo Map, I should still be on the map, I think.

I was born in Washington, third generation. I live out by Mt Rainer. Somewhere there's the thread for the MoFo Map, I should still be on the map, I think.
Hey CR, have you ever watched Track of the Cat? It was filmed at Mount Rainier.

I see you are watching a lot of Westerns, so didn't suggest it.

It's one of my favorites, but severely flawed. Carl Switzer, Alfalfa from the Our Gang comedies, plays A Native, I guess...

...It really doesn't work. That's him in the middle.

Hey CR, have you ever watched Track of the Cat? It was filmed at Mount Rainier.

I see you are watching a lot of Westerns, so didn't suggest it.

It's one of my favorites, but severely flawed. Carl Switzer, Alfalfa from the Our Gang comedies, plays A Native, I guess...

...It really doesn't work. That's him in the middle.
Cool, I just looked it up and see it's directed by one of my favorite directors, William Wellman and has one of my favorite actors Robert Mitchum. I haven't seen it, but I will try to squeeze it.

BTW I just seen Carl 'Alfalfa' Switzer in a western the other day.

Cool, I just looked it up and see it's directed by one of my favorite directors, William Wellman and has one of my favorite actors Robert Mitchum. I haven't seen it, but I will try to squeeze it.

BTW I just seen Carl 'Alfalfa' Switzer in a western the other day.
It plays out like a horror film.

I would suggest Pursued instead if you haven't seen it.

Also starring Robert Mitchum and Teresa Wright

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah!

Looks like you are getting a bit more comfortable with the instrument in your hands. Keep up the good work.

@John McClane, keep plugging away kid, you’ll get it.

You ready? You look ready.

More noise
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza