What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

And that might be Debra Winger above Liam Neesom
It wasn’t. Moira Kelly.

Is that Ellen Burstyn? Kurt Russell in the bottom photo.
She does look like Ellen there but it is Susan Tyrrell in I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, Floyd Red Crow in The Doors, and M.C. Gainey & Kurt Russell in Breakdown. The common performer is
Kathleen Quinlan

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The First Traveling Saleslady + Susan & God + I'll Get By are three of the four flicks.

Gloria DeHaven is in the second two but not the first.
That's because the first shot is not from The First Traveling Saleslady, it's from Best Foot Forward

Richard Libertini

The fifteen movies are, in order, Sam Shepherd in Days of Heaven, Orson Welles in Catch-22, Eugene Levy in Going Berserk, Jason Bernard in All of Me, Alison La Placa in Fletch, David Paymer in The In-Laws (1979), Burt Reynolds in Sharky’s Machine, the statue of Peter Bray in Popeye, Bradley Whitford in Awakenings, Phil Hartman in Fletch Lives, Gregory Hines in Deal of the Century, Ashley Judd in Dolphin Tale, Rob Reiner in Fire Sale, Norman Wisdom and Jason Robards in The Night They Raided Minsky’s, and Estelle Parsons, Joan Delaney, and Jackie Gleason in Don’t Drink the Water (1969).

Richard in All of Me

Richard in Fletch

Richard in The In-Laws

Richard in Popeye

Richard in Fire Sale