What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

We've also got James Earl Jones, Marlee Matlin. Bill Erwin, Eric Stolz, and I think Julianne Moore?
Those are all correctly identified.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

D.B. Sweeney

The twenty films are, in order, Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Miracle at St. Anna, Julianne Moore in Roommates, James Earl Jones in Gardens of Stone, Eric Stoltz in Memphis Belle, the red glow of Fire in the Sky, Marlee Matlin in Hear No Evil, Bill Irwin in Eight Men Out, Michael Perkins and DeWayne Warren in Hardball, Moria Kelly in The Cutting Edge, Liam Neeson in Taken 2, Jennifer Tilly in Goosed, Cary Elwes in Leather Jackets, Courtney Cox in Blue Desert, John Leguizamo in Spawn, Charlie Sheen in No Man’s Land, Samuel L. Jackson in Chi-Raq, Jeremy Suarez and Joaquin Phoenix voicing Koda and Kenai in Brother Bear, the Carnotaurus in Dinosaur, Brent Spiner and Halle Berry in ”Introducing Dorothy Dandridge”, and Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones in ”Lonesome Dove”.

D.B. in Roomates

D.B. in Gardens of Stone

D.B. in Fire in the Sky

D.B. in Eight Men Out

D.B. in The Cutting Edge

D.B. recording Brother Bear

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
NEXT

Ten different films, one common actor/actress...

I might be wrong, but I think this picture might be from the 1980 movie Foxes starring Jodie Foster.

And I think this picture is from the 1984 movie Teachers starring Nick Nolte.

OK...I only recognize one movie...the Crispin Glover shot is from Teachers. I also see Jodie Foster, Louise Fletcher, the guy in the white suit might be Jared Leto...the black guy dressed like an orderly might be from Cuckoo's Nest...that's all I've got.

Laura Dern

The fifteen films are, in order, Nat Wolff in The Fault in Our Stars, Naomi Watts in We Don’t Live Here Anymore, Meat Loaf in Focus (2001), Jodie Foster and Fredric Lehne in Foxes, Chris Cooper in October Sky, Bonnie Bedilia in Fat Man & Little Boy, Treat Williams in Smooth Talk, Louise Fletcher in Grizzly II: The Revenge, Crispin Glover in Teachers, Diane Ladd in Wild at Heart, Steve James in Mask (1985), Michael Shannon in 99 Homes, Bradley Whitford in A Perfect World, Jared Leto in Lonely Hearts, and Michael Keaton in The Founder.

Laura in We Don’t Live Here Anymore

Laura in Foxes

Laura in October Sky

Laura in Smooth Talk

Laura in Mask