MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I want all the guys on my roster to start playing like Carlos Correa right now. This instant! Oy.
I was right about HanRam, and wrong to lose him AND Scherzer. If Miggy wins the Triple Crown, well Ill retract my retraction. Again.
It doesnt matter now its too soon It doesnt matter now its too soon.... Breathe in, breathe out.

I have conferred with my experts, and I am staying pat. No not the SNL character Pat, but just not doing anything drastic with my team. For awhile. Ill wait. Ill wait.

Jason Hammel just did an impressive piece of business @ Arizona, 6ip, 6Ks, 1.50 ERA, 1.15 Whip, and the QS. Very impressive piece of business.

Tomorrow 3 pitchers - Cal Handle @ LAA, Drew Smyly @ Bal, & Joe Ross vs Mia. If all three do well I may move out of the cellar. Thatd be nice

A system of cells interlinked
Volquez gets 10 Ks but gets pulled after 5.2 innings, just missing his QS.

*Shakes fist*

I want all the guys on my roster to start playing like Carlos Correa right now. This instant! Oy.
I was right about HanRam, and wrong to lose him AND Scherzer. If Miggy wins the Triple Crown, well Ill retract my retraction. Again.
It doesnt matter now its too soon It doesnt matter now its too soon.... Breathe in, breathe out.
Let's wait until later in the season before we declare a winner haha

Justin Verlander today. Yikes. I was disappointed that I didn't get him on my team this year, but he had a rough go against the Buccos. Meanwhile, Andrew Cashner is still, inexplicably, in my employ.

I finally get a stolen bag. Not DeShields, Dyson, Machado, or Odor...Albert! Albert Pujols got me a bag Ill take it, he had a cold start.

Make Believe Registered User
Anyone need some RPs? Looking for starters

Anyone need some RPs? Looking for starters
Its too bad we couldnt work out a deal man.

Anyone needing an SP, I need a Closer.

Still last place I dont get it, my team looks better than all of yalls too. Really hoping for a nice surge, cmooon! I know its too early but last place is last place

Tomorrow I have Chris Archer, and hes at home against Cleveland. This pic has never failed me NEVER! Everytime I posted the Picard, it delivered. Its like Ted Knights Billy Barou golf club, cmon billy.....

Chris Archer -

I know. I know it doesnt matter at all this early.

Its just being in last place kinda rustles my jimmies, I dont like it

Still last place I dont get it, my team looks better than all of yalls too. Really hoping for a nice surge, cmooon! I know its too early but last place is last place

Tomorrow I have Chris Archer, and hes at home against Cleveland. This pic has never failed me NEVER! Everytime I posted the Picard, it delivered. Its like Ted Knights Billy Barou golf club, cmon billy.....

Chris Archer -

The Picard finally failed me, Archer had a tough outing which wasnt anywhere near as bad as his first 2, but couldnt get to 6ip - no QS, and his Whip was fat.

Scherzer/Fernandez off to middling starts for me. Carlos Rodon, Danny Salazar, and Vince Velasquez post 21 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.67 WHIP, 31 K's, 3 QS's. Velasquez is the real hero, though. Sixteen K, CG, 3-hitter; I can't believe the Phils got Velasquez as part of the package for Ken Giles.