MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2016 Signups

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Fine with knowing our draft order in advance.

Make Believe Registered User
I am down with knowing ahead of time. Gives everyone more time to prepare a strategy and where they would potentially pick from. I am also down for randomizing an order so you can pick a spot to draft from. I actually like this option the most.

I would be for that also, but I also understand that it's somewhat difficult to hear from all 12 managers on here in a rushed manner.

Yeah, we'll have to do that early next year. I do think it's a fun idea.

Anyway, no objections yet, so I'm going to randomize the order soon. I'll just take the team names as listed on the league site, number them 1-12 on that order, and use random.org or something to pick the order. First team goes first, second goes second, etc.

I know that there's no way to do this, but it would—in the parlance of our times—hype, if you could live stream this.

I know that there's no way to do this, but it would—in the parlance of our times—hype, if you could live stream this.
I actually could, when I got home, stream it on Twitch, but that's probably overkill and I'll bet only like three of you would watch.

I'll start making selections in like 10-15 minutes.

After I typed that, I realized that Twitch exists, plus it's 2016 so there's actually a lot of ways to live stream it, but also agree that it's overkill and unimportant, largely.

Okay, so here's the list:

So for purposes of the random draw, that makes me team #1 and North Side Chi team #12. I'll use random.org to draw a number 1-12, and that team will pick first. Then I'll reorder our teams 1-11 and do the same thing to see who picks second, and so on. Here we go.