Cole's 40 Favorite Mainstream Movies.

→ in
Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Fracture was a decent thriller. I remember liking the performances better than the story but I would need to re-watch to rate properly.
You should definitely rewatch! I actually found it for really cheap on Blu-ray also, which is nice.
Toy Story's good, but I don't love it. Still a little bitter about it topping the Animation Countdown, too.
It's a childhood classic, again for me. I could watch this anytime, and do watch it when it's on TV.
Shawshank used to be in my top 50, but the last time I watched it (a few years ago), the feeling just wasn't quite there anymore. I still liked it, but didn't love it. I'll be watching it again soon for the 7th HOF so we'll see if that last watch was just an anomaly.
Yeah, I hope you like it again . I'll probably end up joining the next HOF you guys do
Good list so far Cole! Keep it up!
Thanks Meds
Doing well so far dude. Keep it coming!
Thanks GS, you should like the list even more when it gets closer to the top!

I was waiting for a chance to lynch you over a pick. Fracture isn't really bad, but it always felt like something in the middle. Something that a lot of people like but nobody I know of loves.

I was waiting for a chance to lynch you over a pick. Fracture isn't really bad, but it always felt like something in the middle. Something that a lot of people like but nobody I know of loves.
Still better than The Room!

I like the remake of Dawn of the Dead very much, but I love the original more.
Glad you liked it, I should watch the original again.
Two thumbs up for Dawn of the Dead remake and Star Wars!
Thanks, FW!

Absolutely love The Fighter. Even as a teenager I always thought Die Hard was just fine. Way in the minority on that one.

Absolutely love The Fighter. Even as a teenager I always thought Die Hard was just fine. Way in the minority on that one.
What do you mean "just fine"? Like it was ok, but not great?

What do you mean "just fine"? Like it was ok, but not great?
Yeah. Ok but not great sums it up. I have a feeling if I went back to it my opinion would actually be lower. 80's action flicks do not hold up for me.