→ in
Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.

40. Jaws (1975)
RT: 97%
IMDB: 8.1/10
Ebert: 4/4

Childhood favorite for me. I'd watch this all the time, and it didn't help that this was my parents' favorite movie of all time.

I love The Fugitive. It was on my last 100 actually. Didn't make the cut this time but I should return to it at some point.

I love The Fugitive. It was on my last 100 actually. Didn't make the cut this time but I should return to it at some point.
Yeah I haven't seen it on that many peoples' lists. I find it extremely entertaining

Blazing Saddles and Jaws are great ones for sure.

I saw The Fugitive when it came out, and once more. I didn't love it, but I had to be drunk both times.

I liked Up, but should see it again.

Blazing Saddles and Jaws are great ones for sure.

I saw The Fugitive when it came out, and once more. I didn't love it, but I had to be drunk both times.

I liked Up, but should see it again.
Glad to see we have the same opinions on most of these films

I think you should re-watch The Fugitive.. Some moments may be a bit silly, but I love it.

Damn, Blazing Saddles is an honorable mention and Jaws is 40? Damn both are top 25 movies for me. Oh well, at least quality flicks are leading so far. The Fugitive and Prisoners are awesome too. Never saw Django Unchained.
You should see it, great film. Much better than Inglorious Basterds

Master of My Domain
Jaws is a cool flick I will be re-visiting soon to cool off the summer heat.

The Fugitive is great and introduced me to Tommy Lee Jones, a talented actor who's still underrated and not given enough good films to do.

+rep for Django Unchained, my favorite Tarantino.

Meh, whatever floats yer boat.

Rep for Jaws. I remember The Fugitive being pretty good, though I think I've only seen it once all the way through. For some reason I was usually drunk or drinking when I'd see this. Still not seen Django Unchained, but I don't like Westerns, I don't like the original Django films and I don't care much for C21st Tarantino.