How often does your top 10 movies move around?

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
To be honest, for me it feels like close to every watch I have of a film it ends up moving up or down just because I don't feel like my list is solid right now and still needs a lot of work.

What about you guys? I usually see minor changes in some and was wondering everyone's thoughts on this.

Sorry for my bad English :p
i don't understand how people can do lists like top10 ! i can't even rate the movies that i watch , i find it very hard to rank movies that have different styles , genres , goals...

Every six months, I go over of my favorites after watching them again and wonder if I can change them . My top 5 has been the same for 145 years; Blade Runner will always be top, that's a must.

some of it has to do with where you are on the path as a movie-viewer, i think

If you've already come to understand your taste through watching lots of different kinds of movies over many years, and aren't exploring lots of first-time viewings anymore, it makes sense that sort of movie-watcher would have a more solid top 10 (if they choose to make one)

if you're still young, exploring, still learning what movies you like, and still learning what all's out there, i think a person like that may have quite a bit more movement

and sometimes its fun to display genre-specific top 10's, rather than overall

My actual top 10 will only change if I watch a movie good enough to make the list, which won't be often, but the list I show in my profile is based on my favourite directors and their best films (idea stolen from Bluedeed) so it changes regularly.

Welcome to the human race...
#1-#3 are currently a lock, #4-#8 are the same but swap around a fair bit, while #9 and #10 cycle around with other films in my top 20.

I don't have a definitive top 10 at the moment, because I simply find it too hard to make a list of only ten films, ranked in order, and with every genre in cinema...

I can pick 10 films that I like and loosely rank them, but a definitive top 10 seems almost impossible for me.

Yeah I just change mine around now and then to freshen it up and to reflective my current movie watching interests and favourite directors. I really like the look of it right now so most of it should stay that way for a while.

I don't really put my favorite movies in a top 10,I know what my favorite and,imo, the best film is and then there's about 30 movies that I really like,in no particular order.

Master of My Domain
Just changed mine up a bit for the hell of it.
Hallelujah, you got rid of the atrocious American Hustle and the mediocre Wedding Crashers. Now keep it that way.

Edit: I thought I would see Tokyo Story. Get rid of The Descendants and put it at #6. Trust me.

I've had my top 10 locked for a while now and don't see it changing anytime soon. There would have to be a movie I've yet to watch that's truly mind-blowing for me to change it.

I finally have my official list, before I just had a bunch of movies I liked thrown in there. My list will probably change again though sooner or later (Maybe if a certain new dinosaur movie is fantastic or I watch another movie that's already out and I love it) my top 2 will always stay the same but my other 8 might change here and there.