Guess the Movie Game

Tools    

You never know.. maybe Minio has seen that film... only Minio can answer that question.

Would definitely not be surprised if Minio has seen Convention City.

Yeah, unfortunately you can't stop people from cheating in these games if they really want to, but hopefully they don't since it's just for fun. I googled it after you posted it because you had me curious if I had ever heard of it. I had not.

I have to return some videotapes.
Been 24 hrs, if anyone wants to post a new pic. I don't have any clue on what Minio's movie is.

Yeah, unfortunately you can't stop people from cheating in these games if they really want to, but hopefully they don't since it's just for fun. I googled it after you posted it because you had me curious if I had ever heard of it. I had not.
Not with my images. I did a game on here, long ago, that ran for a very long time. Ten movie images that I made from my own DVDs and VHS. Everyone could pm there answers to me. A few days later, I posted ten easier pics, from the same movies, obviously so. PMs were sent in again, and then I totaled up the winner, plus a list of all players, and their scores. Those games were tough.

Not with my images. I did a game on here, long ago, that ran for a very long time. Ten movie images that I made from my own DVDs and VHS. Everyone could pm there answers to me. A few days later, I posted ten easier pics, from the same movies, obviously so. PMs were sent in again, and then I totaled up the winner, plus a list of all players, and their scores. Those games were tough.
I remember this! Man, I loved that game.