MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
10th!!!

Rigged!

Normally I'd argue that we should move the draft back to give @donniedarko and @mikeython1 more time to respond (they may not be very active on here, but they've been in the league for several years and normally field competitive teams) or find replacements for them (I remember @Holden Pike catching the FF bug, and maybe we could get a past player to return, like @rauldc14), but this is sure to be a chaotic season with the inevitability of COVID outbreaks, so maybe 12 teams is a good idea. Still hopeful we can expand to 14 teams, though, as I feel like it better suits my strengths as a FF player.

Sorry I missed this thread again.

Yes, I would like to play if there's room. If not, no biggie.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Being able to play every one once is pretty cool.

More of us is better, that's the whole point. Thisll be the first time I've been in a league with Holden. Redoing the draft order is cool.

So the draft will be on the 29th now?

More of us is better, that's the whole point. Thisll be the first time I've been in a league with Holden. Redoing the draft order is cool.

So the draft will be on the 29th now?
Probably, gonna try to sort this out in the next day or two.

Just a heads-up to both of you, we have a few scoring tweaks, just to keep things interesting: half-PPR, passing TDs worth 6 instead of 4, and INTs are -2 to QBs instead of -1. I think that's about it, but you can double-check the settings on the league page. It doesn't change things too wildly, but I've found it feels really balanced, and it also rewards paying a little more attention since it augments the standard cheat sheets and rankings and all that.

The trick is not minding
Just a heads-up to both of you, we have a few scoring tweaks, just to keep things interesting: half-PPR, passing TDs worth 6 instead of 4, and INTs are -2 to QBs instead of -1. I think that's about it, but you can double-check the settings on the league page. It doesn't change things too wildly, but I've found it feels really balanced, and it also rewards paying a little more attention since it augments the standard cheat sheets and rankings and all that.
That’s how I played 20 years ago. Also, 2 point for every 20 yards Gained by a WR and RB And 1 point For every 50 yards passing for a QB.*
Glad you mentioned this, though, as I need to check out the scoring

Okay, redrawing draft order! (EDIT: post-trade)

1. Censored Clowns, @Captain Spaulding
  2. The Love Brokers, @Holden Pike
  3. TONGO, @TONGO
  4. 11 Angry Men, @Yoda
  5. WhentheLe'VeonBreaks, @Adamantium18
  6. Little Machines, @Sedai
  7. Iron City Chuggars, @joshuararick
  8. Wylde Wolves, @Wyldesyde19
  9. Beantown Champs, @Piledriver
  10. Nocturnal Busts, @jiraffejustin
  11. Parrotheads, @Hey Fredrick
  12. The Empire, @Fabulous
  13. The Paper Curtain, @7thson
  14. Russell Wilson's War, @Powdered Water

Aye.

I'm not sure if standards have changed but when we started two flexes was pretty rare. I dunno if that's changed much.

I'm open to roster tweaks, though. If nobody objects I'm probably gonna add another bench spot or two, anticipating the same sort of COVID complications we've had with baseball. Normally I'd want a full vote but that's not really possible (and most people don't bother to weigh in even when there's lots of time), so I'll go with the increasingly common "this will happen unless someone speaks up, in which case we'll talk about it."