THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Animal Control most likely will euthanize it. Too bad it can't be taken to the countryside someplace.

Too bad it can't be taken to the countryside someplace.
Raccoons are not indigenous to this region, so releasing it likely wouldn't be a good idea anyway.

It's very unlikely that they'll bring it back to the mainland, but maybe Salmonier Nature Park needs a new attraction? I've seen raccoons in zoos before. At least the little guys seems to have had some fun on his trip. He tore open a number of children's bath toys and had them scattered about the truck.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Grand Canyon was the most amazing view I've seen thus far in my life. Hawaii Eastern Shore and Rocky Mountain national park being the other very close contenders.

The ceremonial first pitch at the Red Sox game tonight-

Ooooof, i can't breathe just from watching that. Getting hit in the balls while playing football (soccer) was the worst thing ever...well except the multiple other ways you could be hit in the balls.

Who was that who threw the pitch?

Ooooof, i can't breathe just from watching that. Getting hit in the balls while playing football (soccer) was the worst thing ever...well except the multiple other ways you could be hit in the balls.

Who was that who threw the pitch?
Too tired to look it up but I think a fan or a patient.

If anyone wants to take part in the Director of the Month for September please post in the thread. We haven't picked a director yet and we're open to suggestions. All it is is four films from a director we pick and we watch and discuss them over the month, you don't have to watch all of the films if you don't want to of course.

Here it is - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=50134

Don't you just love it when you get awaken by a drilling neighbour? It just happened. I know people have to work, but they dril, scream, shout, yell, bang here all my life. It 's like you're on a rock concert. That happens often too. They play music so loud, yyou hear it louder than you'd on your own stereo. But not me. I have my own means of fighting. My dad has the Sansui Au-919 amplifier (2x110 Watts sine, 2x250 Watts peak power (meaning it can hold 110 continuously, and 250 for a while)) and Acoustic Research AR 9 loudspeakers, 300 Watts each. The gramophone is Thorens TD 126 Mk III electronic, it's the best Thorens after Thorens Reference, but that thing costs some 500 000$. He took it away to the coastline with him, but since I'm buying again so much records, he brought it back. He didn't put it together yet, though. But when he does... my poor neighbours. I used to listen especially loudly to Sgt.Pepper's (about 70% power), especially when it reaches A Day in the Life (90% because then it really begins hurting your ears). But I couldn't resist even that on Magical Mystery Tour, Let it be, and especially Abbey Road (especially its B-side). 100%. Take that, my sweet neighbours. I even intend on buying a much more powerfull equipment. Hell, this guy practices drums every single afternoon in the basement! It's gonna be a rock 'n' roll war in which I'll blow him away.

I have to return some videotapes.
First year in university and I have to take some class on American Musicals... anyone want to do a watch party for..

South Pacific
Wonderful Town
Wicked
Show Boat
The Jazz Singer
Shuffle Along
Rent
Pacific Overtures
Hamilton
Oklahoma!
West Side Story
Fiddler on the Roof
Swing Time
Singin' in the Rain
Stormy Weather

lol i gotta watch them all in a semester and memorize the titles of like ~4 songs from each and know what they are if I heard them

First year in university and I have to take some class on American Musicals... anyone want to do a watch party for..

South Pacific
Wonderful Town
Wicked
Show Boat
The Jazz Singer
Shuffle Along
Rent
Pacific Overtures
Hamilton
Oklahoma!
West Side Story
Fiddler on the Roof
Swing Time
Singin' in the Rain
Stormy Weather

lol i gotta watch them all in a semester and memorize the titles of like ~4 songs from each and know what they are if I heard them
Jeez, what a torture!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible

South Pacific
Wonderful Town
Wicked
Show Boat
The Jazz Singer
Shuffle Along
Rent
Pacific Overtures
Hamilton
Oklahoma!
West Side Story
Fiddler on the Roof
Swing Time
Singin' in the Rain
Stormy Weather

Are you alright? Do you need help? I know a good psychiatrist!

Ouch.. i was only semi-serious haha i'll definitely enjoy this just seems pretty long for right now but it shouldn't take me very long. My movie watching schedule in the past few months is just too hard to predict

I'd drop that class. Well, I wouldn't have taken it in the first place. I can't even do hall of fame threads if they involve watching movies I don't like. The thought of spending a hundred or two dollars and three months on a course about musicals... I'd betray everything and every one I love to escape that torture.

You must really want those 2 credits Cole.

It was forced onto to me even though im a Economics major lol. I'm trying to find a different class. I'm the same way... I enjoy films but wow did I have a tough time getting through the Comedy H.O.F. There were a few i just did NOT want to watch and it took me months to watch like 10

South Pacific
Wonderful Town
Wicked
Show Boat
The Jazz Singer
Shuffle Along
Rent
Pacific Overtures
Hamilton
Oklahoma!
West Side Story
Fiddler on the Roof
Swing Time
Singin' in the Rain
Stormy Weather

Damn, that sounds like my type of class! I've seen a lot of those, those are some fine films there Cole. I hope you can learn to enjoy them, at one time I hated musicals, then after watching more of them, I started loving them.

Damn, that sounds like my type of class! I've seen a lot of those, those are some fine films there Cole. I hope you can learn to enjoy them, at one time I hated musicals, then after watching more of them, I started loving them.
There are a few that I really am interested in like...

The Jazz Singer, Singin' in the Rain, West Side Story, and Hamilton! but i dont know how I feel about being "forced" to watch the rest of them. Usually when someone tells me I have to watch a movie right away that they recommend I tend to not be that excited if I am not even interested in the first place. I dont know.. ill probably need to get over that sometime haha.

Ill definitely let you know how much I like these!