World War Z 2

Tools    

I really hope they don't actually call it World War Z 2. That would just be awkward. Not that I care all that much, I doubt I will be watching it in haste.

I really hope they don't actually call it World War Z 2. That would just be awkward. Not that I care all that much, I doubt I will be watching it in haste.
The sequel was confirmed since 2013 as well as it being a trilogy. I doubt the sequel will be called World War Z 2 since the title has yet to be announced. Author Max Brooks of World War Z also made Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks, so part 2 might be titled something along the lines of say...World War Z: Recorded Attacks. Or they just might make a sequel separate from the books and just make something up, spinning off from the first film.

As for the the third film, I don't know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
As a big fan of the books I hated WWZ, no relation at all to the book except title.

I'm still hopeful of a great WWZ movie some day, 10-15 years hopefully with Walking Dead style zombies NOT superfast Zombies.

Haters gonna hate I'm a big fan of the first movie and look forward for the sequel Brad Pitt return so I'm excited