The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, I finally clear out the lists I had and then 8 pop into my inbox. Back to work.

Suspect's Reviews

Me reading people's posts about it being hard to narrow things down:

Me trying to narrow my own list down:

And this is why I keep a list handy.

Ok, list finally sent. If I wrote the list any other day it would probably be different. Didn’t think putting top films in order would be so difficult. Oh well, this should be interesting.

Thanks for the DM Yoda, otherwise I wouldn't have even known this was happening. Just sent my list to UsualSuspect.

The trick is not minding
I’ll be re ordering my list today and sending it. It’s been more difficult then I thought when trying to decide which film to leave out certain films while leaving others in.
The struggle is real

Haven’t been much active lately. And don’t plan to right atm because I’m quite busy.

BUT that said I very much hope to get a list in. After all this list is one of the more “easy ones” to get done. Coincidentally I’ve been rewatching a lot of past favorites over the last few months, so I should have a more accurate list than I first thought.

An All-Time list is always hard to do. Don’t think I will be really satisfied. But I want to join. It’s fun and I love following these lists so I wanna participate.

Right now I’m actually rewatching a potential entry for the list. So I’m working on it.*

Hopefully I won’t be too busy to follow the list when the countdown begins.

Thanks for the PM.

I submitted it moments ago, ranked and everything. A lot easier to do 25 entries than say 100.

But having done lists for RT in the past, it'll be fun to see what made the list and what didn't.