Who Will be Our Next President?

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Alright, alright (allllwrite). This has gone on long enough, time to get this thread back on topic. Harumph.

Is it Ms. Vicky vs. Cricket in a repeat of the last election cycle?

I strongly urge against voting by pm this year. Or raven. I would also like a clarification on each party’s campaign manager and the special interest groups that support them.

Well, I use the LV massacre as kind of an example - it seemed like after a number of months the news coverage went dead. Which would not be surprising if a concise conclusion had been reached, but it was a case with so many outstanding and unanswered questions. It seemed like so many leads were just dropped at one specific point in time.
It's interesting to me how being open to any one conspiracy tends to lead to people believing in others. Suffice to say, there's no real connection.

Sure people could start web sites about it, but it seemed that the news media and government was done with it, and according to a lot of early claims, they were shutting down people with pertinent information about it.
See the other posts since: it's not plausible. YouTube isn't removing stuff at all, and the mere fact that there are "early claims" about them shutting it down proves the point, too, since otherwise you wouldn't even know about it. Nevermind, of course, how often these disagreements end up coming down to non-specific phrases like "early claims" and "reports."

Why are we electing people like Stacey Abrams and Ilhan Omar
Alright, I'm convinced at this point this thread will never stay on topic, and as predicted such threads will always devolve into catch-all political threads, so I'm closing it.