Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

Nice of you to quote that thread Saunch . I loved seeing the actors' own choices – especially Marion Cotillard. Didn't see that coming at all but how refreshing.

BLASPHEMOUS!!!!

You can never have enough Kristin though can you. There are a lot of French films of hers I'd like to see too.

I think you peeps are talking 'crushes' not actual 'love' when it comes to your feelings about actors/actresses.
Not at all. I have always loved Steve McQueen. And we all know that @cat_sidhe is mad about the Affleck Brothers.

Not at all. I have always loved Steve McQueen. And we all know that @cat_sidhe is mad about the Affleck Brothers.
Yep. Them and Jake G.

I know right, lucky guys!

Howzabout the Avett brothers? Not in movies (yet) but all good men -here they are rehearsing on a rooftop in Stirchkey's favorite American city- they're all cute but I m partial to the guitarist in white shirt who' s very....bouncy...aaaahh....very appealing!

i was in love with Johnny Depp when i was a teenager, so the situation with his last divorce was super-frustrating for me. Now i'm in love with Jason Momoa (is it a shame?)

Master of My Domain
I think you peeps are talking 'crushes' not actual 'love' when it comes to your feelings about actors/actresses.
Pretty much this for me. While I absolutely adore Emma Watson, Gary Oldman, and a few others, I'll never be in 'love' with someone who I've never had a conversation with.

I was in love with my ex.

She was a really decent actress tbh.
Did she keep asking you "What's my process ?"

Pretty much this for me. While I absolutely adore Emma Watson, Gary Oldman, and a few others, I'll never be in 'love' with someone who I've never had a conversation with.
Yeah, if we're going to be brutally honest it's having feelings about someone based on what you see and perceive, but not what you've experienced in their company.

"'Tis a measure of my love for you it's so strong it'll live on crumbs"

WARNING: spoilers below
Captain Croker to Mary in The Return of Sherlock Holmes: The Abbey Grange

But this is about dreams and fantasies.

Method most of the time.
Usually involved manipulation
I was thinking the other day about cases where, for a period of time, actors have been playing a character more than they've been themselves. That would really freak you out. So would bringing the character home .

Unusual beard design there – reminds me of The War Chief in Doctor Who .