Natalie Portman Vs Keira Knightley

Tools    

Which is the best actress, which is hotter, basically, who is your favourite overall?
77.94%
53 votes
Natalie Portman
22.06%
15 votes
Keira Knightley
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Keira real right itself plays everywhere as living
I like using the suggested word feature on my phone too.

Haven't seen a lot of Keira Knightley's work, but I love, love, love, love, love, love Natalie Portman...she's done some questionable projects, but as an actress, she never disappoints.

I haven't voted bc I don't even know who this Keira person is. Judging by the pics she's beautiful and hot. So there it's her, though Natalie is pretty too. But I've always loved Natalie...Like all said, great actress, but I simply like her as a person. Even though I do understand...

There's something about Portman that just irritates me. I don't know what it is about her but I just can't stand her and really haven't liked anything she's starred in (Black Swan, The Other Boleyn Girl, V for Vendetta, Closer, and Garden State) with the exception of Cold Mountain, but she had only a small role in that one.

Knightley I'm indifferent to. She's not particularly good, but she's not bad either.
I had that experience too. She seems...I don't know...stubborn or whatever. Pigheaded, arrogant. But no one's perfect. Stil, it's minor. There are far worse people than her! The positive heavily outweighs the negative. For me.

As far as the movies go, I've always been reserved about Star Wars, but she did an excellent job. I really liked Leon, though. I'm afraid I've not seen but a few. I liked both Thors... and Heat but had no idea she's in it. I liked Mars Attacks! too...even though I'm not a Jack or Pierce fan. I hear that V thing all over the place...Is it really that good? I'll go and see it one of this days and try to write a review, I guess. I haven't seen any Keira film save SW. I loved Beautiful Girls. I think it's even one of my faves. The only depressing thing is that Uma AGAIN didn't hit it with Timothy, this time. And Natalie was too young. So no real romance. Ah! I see she's in Everest. I'll try a review after I've seen it.

Nathalie Portman easy.

her role in V For Vendetta is one of the best ever I've seen from an actress and she's by far a better actress than Knightley even if I love Pirates Of The Caribbean

I can't believe that V thing. Is it really THAT good? Is there a thread on it? My search doesn't work...It was the very next I was gonna see anyway. I must see it now.
It's in my personnal Top 5 movie list. I love it with a passion so yes it's THAT good

It's in my personnal Top 5 movie list. I love it with a passion so yes it's THAT good
V for Vendetta's pretty good even though I have my own complaints about Portman's character in the movie. It's more the writing than the acting though. Hugo and Natalie are right where they need to be for their roles, but the writing pushes an unpleasant degree of cheese into it (that rain scene did absolutely nothing for me, however I think the build up to it was very well done).

Reminds me I gotta watch that again.

she's by far a better actress than Knightley even if I love Pirates Of The Caribbean
Also, let's be fair. Evey's character is supposed to hit rock-bottom and rebound where Elizabeth's just supposed to be the tough-no-nonsense noble girl from beginning to end. Knightley wasn't exactly given as much room to work with in her role.

Keira is Hot but a skateboard while Portman has a better body

Keira is Hot but a skateboard while Portman has a better body
*laughs*
I've never heard anyone be called a "skateboard" as an insult before.

Wouldn't the better insult be a "surfboard"? It's less curvy than a skateboard, plus if you're arguing sexiness at least surfboards are commonly ridden laying down.

I don't like either one as an actress and I don't find either one remotely attractive.
Eh?????

Portman.

Both are good actresses, but Natalie Portman

Let's add Winona Ryder to this vote. I can only tell her from Keira and Natalie because she is older. Otherwise all three lookalike to me. If I had to make a decision it would be Natalie because she ws in Black Swan and she can dance.