ElectraWoman and DynaGirl

Tools    

The man with the sword
Well.. I can't give you the link yet.. No trailers, or teasers... but here's my prediction idea:

Plot: A gymnasium coach, and a high school student are both become the super heroines, and take down the villains. It will be a based on the old The World of Sid and Marty Krofft's Saturday Morning show.

The Cast:

Lori/ElectraWoman: Claudia Schiffer (she's tall, in her 30's)
Judy/DynaGirl: Hilary Duff (she's younger and shorter than Claudia Schiffer. I mean she's perfect)
Frank: ????????

and I'm not sure who are the bad guys gonna be.

history *is* moralizing
o...............no...........

The man with the sword
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Oh, that's too funny!
I loved that show, despite the full realisation (even as an 8 year old) that it was pure cheese.
Even though the show is a failure... Right?

The man with the sword
hm?
The tv show was a dog, but that was about 30 years ago.
Is there a movie coming out, or was this just a brainstorm of yours?
Well, check the 1st post: There is no trailer or teasers yet. Just like Diablo's DBZ movie topic.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by MrZeldaFan
Well, check the 1st post: There is no trailer or teasers yet. Just like Diablo's DBZ movie topic.
I read your first post. It is unclear about whether there is a movie in the works or just an idea of yours. That's why I asked if there was a movie in the works, or if this was just your idea.

This is a fun game.
Lawn darts, next?

If it's just make believe...quit saying yet.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The man with the sword
So... is it a real movie, or your idea... or can you no longer separate the two?
It was my idea. But if the movie was really made in the future, I hope it's not low-budget like the TV show...

I think it could be a fun thing to rework, but there's not a lot of background on it, is there? Was there a graphic novel or anything? Claudia Schiffer would be cool, and she almost looks like Dierdre Whoozis, who played Electro-Woman, back in the day. What's your idea for plot?

The man with the sword
I think it could be a fun thing to rework, but there's not a lot of background on it, is there? Was there a graphic novel or anything? Claudia Schiffer would be cool, and she almost looks like Dierdre Whoozis, who played Electro-Woman, back in the day. What's your idea for plot?
Here's the plot (my idea):

A gymnasium coach, and a high school student are both become the super heroines, and take down the villains. It will be a based on the old The World of Sid and Marty Krofft's Saturday Morning show.

and BTW, SamsoniteDelilah.. Lawn Darts are banned back in 12/19/88 by CPSC.

I think a nationwide search is needed. We need a gymnast with a fresh face.
Can Dakota Fanning do back flips? If so, maybe her, but I think a newcomer would be a good draw. One who can act, because let's face it: Claudia Schiffer isn't going to be doing so much.

Claudia Schiffer isn't going to be doing so much.

What does that means?
I mean she's not an actress. She's a model, and she can be funny in that role. But the bulk of the acting is then going to fall on DynaGirl. No?