Lethal Weapon 5

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Is there any news on this? Believe it or not, I loved the first 4, so even though this might be pushing it, I'd love to see a sequel. *Puts on flame-returdant suit on*

Can you spell Not-gonna-happen....?

I See You When You're Sleeping
I really liked four. It gets alot of slack but it's actually really funny and has some amazing action in it.

The 'Froggy' conversion cracks me up.

I want a 5 but 4 may have closed it off with all the photographs at the end sort of closing the chapter.

I don't think so and if there was any news i'm sure jrs would have it on the blog.

i hope there is another lethal weapon movie. the 4 were awesome, but i guess castle has a point. how old is glover now? on top of that, gibson isnt getting any younger.
there could be no lethal weapon if neither gibson or glover came back.

Yeah...the series closed IMO

Are these guys gonna be fighting the bad guys from the nursing home? Loved the first one ... and the response "But, but, you're black!" Silly bad guys.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by LadiesMan
Are these guys gonna be fighting the bad guys from the nursing home?
Bubba Ho-Tep proved that it can be done.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/lethal-w...os-1202196260/

"It looks like the band just might back together. Deadline hears that Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Richard Donner are all huddling on the possibility of doing another film for the the Lethal Weapon franchise. In the scenario we’ve heard Donner would direct and Channing Gibson (Lethal Weapon 4) would script. There are many moving parts, but we’ve heard that all are on board and exploring another film. It would move forward, of course, at Warner Bros."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Very happy donner isn't recasting.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Lol at the artists.stupid autocorrect

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Someone made a good point (beyond my elementary brand of reasoning) somewhere...

The first two are like cop thrillers with awesome sax interludes, while the other are like a couple of smucks slapstick comedies. "paraphrasing"

If they are like the first two, tell Reggie my body is ready.

Someone made a good point (beyond my elementary brand of reasoning) somewhere...

The first two are like cop thrillers with awesome sax interludes, while the other are like a couple of smucks slapstick comedies. "paraphrasing"

If they are like the first two, tell Reggie my body is ready.
i agree, should be like the first 2

An interview with retired director Richard Donner has surfaced, and it looks like Lethal Weapon 5 could still be in the works.

http://moviehole.net/lethal-weapon-5-lives/
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa