RIP Max von Sydow

Tools    

Another day ruined
Requiescat in pace Max.

What a legend he was! I looked forward to seeing him in any role. First became aware of him in The Virgin Spring (1960). Other of my favorites of his are The Exorcist, Three Days of the Condor, and Hannah and Her Sisters.

He's one of those actors, like William Holden, who never gave a bad performance. He had a 60 year career, and will be sorely missed.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Rest in Peace. Absolute legend. Pure gravitas, such a commanding presence mixed with an inexplicable amount of inherent warmth.
‘Nuff said. R.I.P.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of his most famous works, but I did see him in the Force Awakens and Flash Gordon. He was great in both.

RIP

When I saw The Seventh Seal for the first time, I became a Max Von Sydow fam then and there. I didn't know he'd be in the very next movie I decided to watch: The Exorcist. RIP, Max Von Sydow. I'm watching bith movies again today.