Human Centipede: First Sequence

Tools    

Human Centipede: First Sequence
Tom Six 2009

As soon as I heart the title I was interested. It just had me conjuring up all kinds of images. After reading on its more disgusting then I imagined and more original.

Internationally respected Siamese twin surgeon Dr. Josef Heiter has a demented vision for mankind’s future existence. He wants to remove human beings’ kneecaps so they have to exist on all fours and then surgically graft them mouth-to-anus to form a centipede chain. When two stranded female Americans arrive at his luxury home-cum-hospital looking for help, his long-gestating plan swiftly moves into chilling action with a shocking force. Kidnapping a third Japanese male tourist, he begins the tissue matches, teeth removal, and buttock moulding to create his triplet creature… The First Sequence in Six’s intended trilogy features truly unforgettable imagery, clinically dazzling direction, and a so-far-round-the-bend mad doctor performance from German superstar Dieter Laser you’ll scream.

You can't say it's not original. Is there a trailer kicking around?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Link doesn't work.

The Human Centipede (stills below), made its debut last week at the Film4 FrightFest. No news as to when the trailer will arrive though.
I was going to post those stills but I thought they might be a bit much for some people.

The girls face near the guys behind, after reading what the narrative is about I thought so. Doesn't matter, what do you think of the concept?

In what sense? It's just a guy with a knife, two pics with a girl with a scar on her face, and one of people crawling on the floor.
Er, did you read the synopsis? It's way more messed up than that.

A system of cells interlinked
What....the frack....

This is something I did NOT need to know about...

Okay, then you understand why it's not just "people crawling on the floor." And, presumably, you understand zedlen's claim that it "might be a bit much" for some people.

Assuming you meant "hard to miss," rather than "not hard to miss."

Okay, then you understand why it's not just "people crawling on the floor." And, presumably, you understand zedlen's claim that it "might be a bit much" for some people.

Assuming you meant "hard to miss," rather than "not hard to miss."
Well the pics technically don't "visually" show anything too graphic so they shouldn't be too much on anyone. Even if they know the plot.

And when I said "it was not hard to miss" i was referring to when you asked me if i have read the plot itself. The plot was not hard to miss. It wasn't hard to miss because it was on almost all movie websites

No, the images don't show the worst of the worst, but obviously they go with the plot synopsis, so personally I can totally understand why someone might be a little troubled by them. Frankly, I wondered whether or not I should allow them. Very hard to classify these things.

Re: "not hard to miss." Hard to miss means easy to see. Not hard to miss means NOT easy to see. Sounds like you meant "hard to miss," is all I'm saying.

I'm pumped. Was good to see on Charlie Brooker last week
yea i didnt expect that on charlie brooker and he put it in word on what i was thinking after i saw the clip

Just watched it, it's a reasonably competent flick. The 'centipede' isn't as exploitational as the concept could have been.