Anyone know of a good music forum?

Tools    

Any one know of a good music forum ? A forum as dedicated to music as this forum is to film.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Never crossed my mind..
Step 1, take hand and place directly in front of you (palm up).

Step 2, quickly bend the arm of the outstretched hand (at the elbow) so that your hand abruptly stops when it hits your forehead.

Step 3, let out a loud "d'oh!"

If needed, repeat steps 1-3.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

He could do that.. ever think he came here to ask us our opinions on what a good one might be? Like Adidasss offered.
I guessed that would be a given.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Music Forums at Metacritic Forums may be more into Indie/Alternative if that's your cup of tea. I'm still the Big Kahuna over there but I have to admit that I rarely post there anymore.

The Music Forums at Metacritic Forums may be more into Indie/Alternative if that's your cup of tea. I'm still the Big Kahuna over there but I have to admit that I rarely post there anymore.
I just checked out Metacritic, I am into Indy/Alt. Looks like I might join up with them.

Thanks

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been thinking of joining a decent music forum, I have been looking but the story is the same as most forums (obviously not including my home of mofo ) the people are rediculasly pethetic about everything

Ive been thinking of joining a decent music forum, I have been looking but the story is the same as most forums (obviously not including my home of mofo ) the people are rediculasly pethetic about everything

Either pathetic, too young to have a real opinion or the forum is near empty.