RIP Bob Saget

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I've tried, but can't figure out what AFV means.
Not to be confused with ACV (apple cider vinegar), which is all the rage now for all sorts of weird, stupid reasons.

RIP, Bob. How am I still here when I'm only five years younger and in far worse shape?

That was the great thing about Bob - I remember seeing him on one of Rodney Dangerfield's young comedians specials on HBO pre-Full House. He was filthy, yet didn't really use foul language. Then he ends up as Mr. Wholesome on Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos.
Nice find on the clip. He had a great standup act, fresh and clever. I never did see any of his TV series.

Some of my funniest Bob Saget moments doing standup

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

So does Bob's death rank him as the number three in the "it always happens in three's" superstition?
Or does he not rank up there with Betty White and Sidney Poitier?
It depends on who you count, because Bogdanovich died the same day as Poitier.

It depends on who you count, because Bogdanovich died the same day as Poitier.
And if you're going by year, Betty passed on New Years Eve. Still, with actor Dwayne Hickman passing away, that makes four/five celebrities so far this year. I think I'm remembering them all so far. Peter Bogdonavich, Sidney Poitier, Bob Saget, and Hickma@n. Then I just saw @Mesmerized posted about Michael Lang. That's five celebrities. Wow. Okay, now I see that Max Julien (The Mack) passed away on Jan. 1st.---six celebrities.