Bad Movies with great casts?

Tools    

How many movies can you name off the top of your head that had a great cast but the movie was just bad?

cant think of to many the air i breathe had a good cast but i thought was a poor movie gone in 60 seconds aswell.

THe first thing that pops into my head is Hustle & Flow.. I actually just saw a commercial on tv that said it is going to be on Fuse tv tonight at 8.. I think I might give it another chance, I did only watch it the one time, I like the cast and the preview doesn't look bad:

For the casts that the entire Oceans 11, 12, 13 had, including an awesome director, I didn't think they were that spectacular

Although I kinda like it in spite of itself (a wonderfully pretentious mess of a flick), Masked & Anonymous (2003) is definitely not a good movie, but the cast is pretty damn cool and eclectic: Jeff Bridges, Jessica Lange, John Goodman, Ed Harris, Mickey Rourke, Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Penélope Cruz, Luke Wilson, Cheech Marin, Angela Bassett, Fred Ward, Giovanni Ribisi, Chris Penn, Christian Slater, Susan Tyrell , Steven Bauer, Alex Désert, Tracey Walter and starring Bob Dylan as Jack Fate.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The one that comes to my mind is Magnolia with Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, William H Macy, Philip Seymour Hoffman... it was nominated for 3 oscars, but i thought it was pretty unwatchable myself.

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

The one that comes to my mind is Magnolia with Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, William H Macy, Philip Seymour Hoffman... it was nominated for 3 oscars, but i thought it was pretty unwatchable myself.
You don't actually expect anyone to agree with you, right? It might fit under a thread called "Movies You Don't Like With Great Casts". As for "Bad Movies With Great Casts", no... not really...

See the trailer here:

You don't actually expect anyone to agree with you, right? It might fit under a thread called "Movies You Don't Like With Great Casts". As for "Bad Movies With Great Casts", no... not really...
Fair enough. I'll give it another go: Night at the Museum and Love Actually

did night at the museum have a great cast?

Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd

yeah i guess that is a pretty good cast i actually quite liked the film though wasnt so keen on the sequel.

Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd
Y'know, it would've been quicker to just write "no".

The 2006 version of All The Kings Men had a terrific cast, but was ultimately a dud.

But Night at the Museum is not a bad movie? so why include it on the list of bad movies?

Welcome to the human race...
I would say The Departed, but most people don't consider it a bad movie.