Trying to find the name of this movie...

Tools    

Like a year ago I caught part of this documentary movie on HBO and I never figured out what it was called.. I figured HBO would play it again but I haven't seen it since. All I remember about it is that there were a bunch of African American speakers in it talking about their struggles in life, it was really interesting. The only people I remember in it were Serena Williams, Chris Rock, P. Diddy and Al Sharpton but i'm sure there were so more people. Please help me figure out the name of this.

Like a year ago I caught part of this documentary movie on HBO and I never figured out what it was called.. I figured HBO would play it again but I haven't seen it since. All I remember about it is that there were a bunch of African American speakers in it talking about their struggles in life, it was really interesting. The only people I remember in it were Serena Williams, Chris Rock, P. Diddy and Al Sharpton but i'm sure there were so more people. Please help me figure out the name of this.

"The Black List" Volumes One & Two

HERE is the link to the page on HBO's site for Volume 1, and HERE is Volume 2. They haven't been released on DVD yet.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

YES The Black List! Thats it!! Thank you .. Just ordered volume 1 and 2 but volume 2 is a preorder i think it actually goes on sale next week.. http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref=sr_bmvd_redirect?field-keywords=The%20Black%20List%20DVD%20&
Have you seen them?? I cant wait.

The Black list. I like the play on words.
But what race would want a c*nt like P Diddy representing it is...well....open to discussion!

The Black list. I like the play on words.
But what race would want a c*nt like P Diddy representing it is...well....open to discussion!
I saw these movies and I think P. Diddy did pretty well representing.. however I probably would have thought the same thing had I not seen it. You should watch it before you judge it