New cast for 'High School Musical 4'

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Is it just me or has the world gone mad?

I find this whole HSM franchise a complete waste of time, and I hate that the cast have become house hold name's just for meing annoying.

Well here is the new's that there will be a new cast in HSM 4.

Disney has revealed that High School Musical 4 will introduce a new cast of characters.
In a statement, the studio confirmed that original stars including Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are unlikely to return for the fourth instalment in the popular franchise.
"The High School Musical trilogy introduced a new generation to the celebrated genre of movie musicals," said Gary Marsh, president of Disney Channels Worldwide.
"In crafting this next iteration, we've challenged the entire creative team to raise the bar again and create something truly worthy of this extraordinary global phenomenon."
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the storyline will revolve around a love triangle set against the backdrop of a school rivalry between the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights.
Peter Barsocchini, who wrote the previous three instalments, has been hired to pen the script.
Production is slated to begin later this year, with the movie scheduled to air on The Disney Channel in 2010.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm sure they collected $1000 off you posting this too.

I guess Hollywood doesn't want to make anything except remakes and sequels right now. They must think that's the only place they can make money, cause all those remakes are doing so well...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Nice , a fresh new start for one of my favorite franchises. Anyone who can't see the genius of High School musical , probably isn't old enough to have been to high school yet and dosen't understand the bitter realism and entertainment of these situations.

Disney dosen't even care about making money off of these films , they make them for fun and to entertain kids and adults alike - they will continue to make them hopefully , every year on end. I really don't see why there is so much hatred for this series.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Nice , a fresh new start for one of my favorite franchises. Anyone who can't see the genius of High School musical , probably isn't old enough to have been to high school yet and dosen't understand the bitter realism and entertainment of these situations.

Disney dosen't even care about making money off of these films , they make them for fun and to entertain kids and adults alike - they will continue to make them hopefully , every year on end. I really don't see why there is so much hatred for this series.
Oh I hope your joking and that this is thick sarcasm I'm reading here.

ANOTHER ONE?

Lord have mercy, have we gone mad?

Personally, I think they should've fired Hudgens for her scandal last year, or whenever that was. But no, she said she was "sorry".

Disney is so brainwashing

Haha, I actually love Disney movies, and disney origional movies. I Love! High school musical, though i kinda dont want them to make a 4th, but god, how can you slate them for making sequels to it when kids everywhere just went like major crazy for it.

lol, a new cast!!?? so they're just gonna run this juicy **** train into the ground....
The High School Musical films are the most absurd pieces of trash I've ever seen. The overly kid-friendly stereotypes and cliques, and the ridiculously unrealistic relationships between the characters were annoyingly bad too. why should kids and teens be subjected to this crap, misled that high school is not all happy and cheerful and not everything is about what you want. The movie just has this wrong, really disgusting message to kids! The songs just made everything else an even bigger pile of dung.
Honestly, whenever I hear someone loves that movie and can't wait to see it again, all i can imagine is them dancing around in mass amounts of feces and just smiling and having a grand ol time. they're crazy!

I doubt they'll find anyone as sexy as Zac Effron...oh, and I have to admit I have the entire first High School Musical soundtrack on my ipod.

We're soarinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...flyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...there's not a star in heaven that we can't reacccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol

the movies are bad, but...its sort of comparable to grease...minus the talent of the grease ensemble...so where am I going with this?

^ minus the boobs at the end.

Oh yeah, it's Fame for kids. It's the TV show, not the film, which is why it's the C21st Fame. If you have that idea now, you aim it at 13 year old girls, rather than the late teen/early 20's market.