Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

not particularily in this order. and there are more I want to add, but don't feeeeeeel like.

** Disclaimer **

This survey is not meant to objectify women... heck, my wife has a major in Womens Studies and would crucify me if I thought that way... don't worry ladies, I have been trained very well!

My top 5 most beautiful leading ladies of all time would have to be:

5. Salma Heyek
4. Rita Hayworth
3. Raquel Welch (just b/c of that dang poster!)
2. Audrey Hepburn
1. Grace Kelly

What can I say? I am a man who appreciates the classic things in life!

One added note.. Cindy Crawford is not an option, I don't consider that thing she made to be a movie.
Again I have selected a very tough question. I have never seen a woman with shortage in beauty and I have loved them all whenever I have chanced to have their association. The names I am submiting below are from the wonderful stardom. Women not in the profession of artists in the movie are in most of the time may appear undeniably beautiful. Anyway, accepting the constraints, my beautiful women of the movie are the following:

Greta Garbo

Sophia Loren

Marilyn Monroe
Elizabeth Taylor
Catherine Zeta Jones

Happy New Year from Philly!
Again I have selected a very tough question. I have never seen a woman with shortage in beauty and I have loved them all whenever I have chanced to have their association. The names I am submiting below are from the wonderful stardom. Women not in the profession of artists in the movie are in most of the time may appear undeniably beautiful. Anyway, accepting the constraints, my beautiful women of the movie are the following:

Greta Garbo

Sophia Loren

Marilyn Monroe
Elizabeth Taylor
Catherine Zeta Jones
What of the glorious women of Bollywood?

1. Janet Jackson
2. Halle Berry
3. Beyonce Knowles
4. Stacey Dash
5. Christina Milian

Alicia Silverstone

+ rep for Browning and Sharapova. Damn fine posting there.

I find Alba and Biel fairly interchangable. TBH, I'm never really sure which one I'm looking at.
What you talking about Willis

Yes both there first names are Jessica.. I noticed that too. They also are two of the most toned , tanned and beautiful woman alive today. So they do have similarities.

Semper Fooey
The top 5 uglist women in movies:

Marie Dressler
Marjorie Main
Margaret Rutherford
Margaret Hamilton
Edna Mae Oliver
(Beware of actresses with the initial "M")

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Oh well, that is very funny and a creative post, but at the same time, I think that's a mean post because every single one of those "lovely ladies' had a husband and/or a family. Even so, I gave you +1. (Just learn how to spell ugliest.)

Marie Dressler - one husband/one daughter
Marjorie Main - one husband (for 13 years, until he died)
Margaret Rutherford - one husband (for 27 years)
Margaret Hamilton - one husband, one daughter
Edna Mae Oliver - one husband

On the other hand, two of the most beautiful actresses never had a legal spouse or a child: Greta Garbo and Katharine Hepburn.

Semper Fooey
I didn't mean to be mean, just pointing it out. They were all great actressess, which you can't say about many of the ones mentioned as among the five most beautiful. (I was trying to be funny)

1. Megan Fox
2. Kristin Kruek
3. Anne Hathaway
4. Megan Good
5. Angelina Jolie

Anarchist within reason
1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Anna Friel
3. Zooey Deschanel
4. Lucy Liu
5. Helen Mirren
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Kate Beckinsale
Charlize Theron
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Halle Berry

Happy New Year from Philly!
The top 5 uglist women in movies:

Marie Dressler
Marjorie Main
Margaret Rutherford
Margaret Hamilton
Edna Mae Oliver
(Beware of actresses with the initial "M")
How about Marilyn Monroe? She's double threat. Two Ems.

My top 5...

#1 ELLEN PAGE

#2 SCARLETT JOHANSSON

#3 KATE WINSLET

#4 NAOMI WATTS

#5 EVA GREEN

See the trailer here:

1 Nicole Kidman
2 Ingrid Bergman
3 Angeline Jolie
4 Grace Kelly
5 Claudia Shiffer