The Hangover

→ in
Tools    

Agreed. I'd like to hear the type of comedies that ARE funny, if you don't like Super Troopers.
This Is Spinal Tap (the funniest film ever made)
Groundhog Day
Not Another Teen Movie
The Breakfast Club
Fanboys
Most of the Marx Brothers films
Man Bites Dog
Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back
Ghostbusters
Manhatten

Oh really? so I shouldn't be bothered to get the DVD then? I've seen it on the left rack of my regular DVD shop,was thinking of getting it a couple of times ...

Old theme...road trip to Vegas for a Bachelor Party, someone gets murdered, back to the g/f just in time for the wedding.

Been there done that.

Very Bad Things with Christian Slater a few years back was just as good.

Been there done that.

Albeit quite funny, just an old story line.

Welcome to the human race...
I liked it well enough - granted, I doubt it'll really reward too much on repeat viewings but it was just a comedy, and as long as it made me laugh and had a few memorable parts to it, what do I care?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Very Bad Things is actually the best review I could give that flick, at least as far as its quality goes. I have a feeling The Hangover must be much better.

I loved it.

I also loved Superbad.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I haven't seen it yet, but my sister didn't like it, but, hey, I could've told her that before she spend 8 euros on a ticket, I am very eager to watch this one, but I think I am goin to wait till it is out on DVD.

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Yes, will see it on the next two days.can't wait

A star is born with Zach Galifianakis. Anyone who hasnt seen this guys stand-up needs to check him out. Hes a great talent that I think we'll be seeing a lot more. Todd Phillips once again shows us his ability to bring humor in a new and creative way. He chose to let the audience re-live the night along with the characters (a great angle missing in the usual run-of-the-mill comedy). Phillips continues to bring together a good script with good actors (sometimes unknown or slightly known) to give us comedy that does not dissapoint.

Good enough for a viewing. Sometimes the humour was pretty standard and unoriginal, but the guys were likeable enough to get through it. The subplot with the geeky guy's shrewish bitch wife was really old. The trailer for Funny People looks pretty cool.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Seen it twice already and loved it, exactly my sort of humour. A lot of funny lines and moments. Like many comedies, it's so much funnier the second time round when you know what's coming.

Zach Galifiankis is great, I'd seen his stand up comedy before and really enjoyed it. Some mof the jokes from the movie like the Chuky Cheese and fat jesus jokes are actually taken from his routines. If you enjoyed The Hangover watch his "Between Two Ferns" interviews on FunnyorDie.

i saw it, the comedy was decent, overall not too bad.

I found this movie quite funny actually... watched it a few weeks ago. These vegas movies are kinda getting old though.

I really wanna watch this but I can't find time. ugh.

Ugh, I have to admit, I really didn't find it too funny at all. I don't know why my friends like it so much. It had its moments, but there were only a few of them.

I feel the same way many of you do. I had heard that it was hilarious and that I would be a loser for missing it. So I went to go see it with an honest intent to laugh and give it a chance. I was already turned off to the movie because people kept comparing it to Superbad. I was not expecting anything as funny as that but when I actually saw it, it has its moments but was never as good as I had hoped. I was waiting for the really funny stuff to start and then the credits rolled. The guys had a lot of potential in the movie but the script was not very well developed to be a hysterical comedy. Of course, it got good reviews (maybe the critics get a little piece of the box office earnings? ) I chickled but never really laughed

I found "Dude, Where's my car" to be a much higher evolved comedy than "the Hangover"

It was just tedious.