Angie Harmon

Tools    

I really like Angie Harmon in Law and Order. I'd like to see her in something feature length.

She was one of my favorites from Law & Order.

I have her in . . .

Glass House - The Good Mother (2006)

Angie Harmon ~ Eve Goode
Joel Gretsch ~ Raymond Goode
Jordan Hinson ~ Abby Snow
Bobby Coleman ~ Ethan Snow
Jason London ~ Ben Koch

It is a straight to video remake of . . .

The Glass House (2001)

She is also in . . .

Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)

I didn't realize this, until now. I have a copy of it, but I have no clue how long her part is in this film. I'll eventually watch it, but the original was great, so I doubt this one does much for me. We shall see.

Fun with Dick and Jane (1977)

The first thing I ever noticed Angie Harmon in was Lawn Dogs (1997), which is a really cool, dark little indie starring the always awesome Sam Rockwell and an eleven-year-old Mischa Barton (who's actually quite good in it). Angie has a sexy supporting role. Didn't notice her in anything after that until her tenure on "Law & Order". I am a "L&O" junkie, but her character, Abbie Carmichael, was far and away my least favorite of all the A.D.A.s in the now very long history of that show. For me it's all been downhill since Carey Lowell's Jamie Ross, and Jill Hennessy's Claire Kincaid was definitely my favorite, followed by Richard Brooks' Paul Robinette. All the different A.D.A.s in this new century: not very good. Elisabeth Röhm's Serena Southerlyn was not horrible, but I never found her very convincing. Annie Parisse's Alexandra Borgia was a little better, but still not up to the level of Hennessy or Lowell. Alana De La Garza's Connie Rubirosa is, I guess, another mild step better again, though still not in that classic mold. The only one I ever flat-out didn't like was Harmon's Carmichael. She's the one I found not only unconvincing as a lawyer but annoying on top of that.

Angie's easy on the eyes and all, but other than that I haven't seen in her one role, major or minor, that leads me to believe she's much of an actress. Other than her tenure on "Law & Order" she hasn't ruined anything for me, but she's certainly never improved a project by her being there.

And as far as I can tell, that's why she hasn't advanced her career any further at this point. Now she's one of those "celebrities" who is kind of famous for being famous more than her lengthy accomplishments as an actress. She'll pop up in commercials, she's married to a now-retired football player Jason Sehorn who, when they met and engaged, was a New York Giant which made them a profiled NYC couple. She'll never make the transition to movie star. Her only realistic hope is series television. She tried last year with that "Women's Murder Club" for ABC, which failed. She'll probably get one more shot at something at a network, and if that too fails you'll only see her on red carpets and charity events and the like. Her engagement on "The Tonight Show" will be her only lasting (and minor) claim to "fame".

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I didn't realize you liked Law & Order so much, Holden. Jill Hennessy was my favorite, as well. Closely followed by Richard Brooks, Annie Parisse, Angie Harmon, and Carey Lowell. I never really gave any thought to Alana De La Garza, and Elisabeth Röhm is easily my least favorite. I even complain about her, at times.

As far as Angie Harmon goes, I believe she has had three children now?!? I may be wrong, but if it is true, that'll keep her busy.

News! I checked Angie out and she should be in a TV feature soon I can't be sure if it is the lead role though. ImDb skimmped on the synopsis. Harry Conick Jr is in it too though . . . could be good.

You've got my attention.. whats it about

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
She's also in Agent Cody Banks. What....don't look at me that way... I WAS LIKE 8!

See for yourself..
.. its airs tomorrow