good lifetimers

Tools    

I have really been into Lifetime movies lately and I never was. A few that I saw lately are Moment of Truth: Stalking Back and Crimes of Passion: Badge of Betrayal; both came out in the late 90s but were really good movies. These are realistic but I'm looking for one with pretty famous actors. Anyone know new movies coming out?

A system of cells interlinked
I try to stay away from radical socio-political sexist propaganda machines, which Lifetime clearly is.

it looks pretty good, Judy Reyes from Scrubs is in it, so it seems like it may be worth a watch.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
"Men Are Evil and Will Hurt You Because This is Lifetime" starring Valery Bertinelli

I try to stay away from radical socio-political sexist propaganda machines, which Lifetime clearly is.
Never heard of Lifetime. Is it something like those "rapture" books?

Movie Forums Member
Actually its not on lifetime Sedai its on LMN this sun at 8. And its not about a man Lennon, its about one woman whose daughter is kidnapped and nobody believes her.

I happened to catch Little Girl Lost, I thought it was awesome!! Did anyone else happen to see it?

A system of cells interlinked
Actually its not on lifetime Sedai its on LMN this sun at 8. And its not about a man Lennon, its about one woman whose daughter is kidnapped and nobody believes her.

What are you on about, now? I was responding to the thread, which is concerning Lifetime movies, no? Lifetime TV Networks owns all this stuff (according to their official site anyway), and it all has the same agenda, from what I can tell.

Notice your post regarding the film you are talking about is dated five days after my comment, so, unless I have a time machine, I probably wasn't responding to your post.

A friend of mine was watching some flick with Bertinelli and JoJo in it recently, and it was absolutely abysmal, from what I saw.

Meh, Lifetime is lame as lame can be. I'll take Showcase, thank you very much.