Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

What the hell I have never even sent anyone a private message before I hardly ever use this site till recentaly when I discovered how to find out my password! I would never harrass anyone

A system of cells interlinked
No look what you gone and done...

interesting lol

Ahahaha!This is fun..Looking forward to the new victim..

The new victim would be me! Too funny. I was like, "WHAT? I just found this place and really like it, now people are targeting me? What's the deal?"

I caught on pretty quick - though. Hilarious.

A system of cells interlinked
The new victim would be me! Too funny. I was like, "WHAT? I just found this place and really like it, now people are targeting me? What's the deal?"

I caught on pretty quick - though. Hilarious.

Kudos for that. I am thinking we lose a new member here and there due to this thread, but I feel it is a good litmus test of the thickness of someone's cyber-skin...

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Hahaha, what the hell, this freaked me out for a second, I was like "Oh my God, do I have a hacker or something on my computer?"

You guys are jerks

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Hahaha, what the hell, this freaked me out for a second, I was like "Oh my God, do I have a hacker or something on my computer?"

You guys are jerks
Yes... but the majority of us are lovable jerks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Stuck in the middle with you.
Why the F*** is their a thread accusing me of harrasing PMs?
This is very f***ed up!

Why the F*** is their a thread accusing me of harrasing PMs?
This is very f***ed up!

I take it you only read the title of the thread and none of the nine pages of posts?

Oh... and just so you know... I use soap on here once in a while...

I read the first page, i know it's a joke I just wanna know the nature of it. if u know what i mean.

Well it's on every forum actually. At the bottom of the page it always says our newest user is_____

I'm not a new user but it has been a while since I came to Movieforums. I joined in Dec 07' and on the first page of this thread someone posted something with "I've had enough of u jesusman08 with ur PMs and blah blah blah" from Jun 07' before I joined Movieforums.

Then I saw Sci-Fi guy's explanation and yeah that kind of gave it away as soon as I saw that.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
when I first joined (I'm pretty new) you guys got me with the love you thread... I went in and figured something weird was going on. So when I saw this one, I chuckled and came in, seeing who fell for it.

It's a cute trick -- I've never seen it before anywhere else.

Okay....thats it.......... um nm.

I'm sick of you harrassing me through PMs and all of your BS.

film_days xYz just leave me alone.

Yods, can you take care of this?
Ok, film_days xYz, I Have Had it!

This is supposed to be a joke you say, well I wasn't laughing, this is strange....

This thread is semi-mean, but it is pretty funny to watch everyone get so defensive.

film_days xYz is guilty! Guilty, I say!
i'm not harrasing anyone, somebody must've hacked my account
The heck...is up with this thread?
For everyone in here....I swear that I didn't PM anyone in here...I don't spent time to do things like that just to harass someone. I'm telling the truth...If someone PM you under my username sorry but I don't know that and I'm telling the truth.
I just read this thread now...Sorry but I'm not harassing you through PM....I'm not harassing anyone here....I don't spend time just to that.....I respect everyone here....

I find it's pretty lucky I searched the thread before getting on the hyper defensive, it's pretty hilarious