Leon 2

Tools    

WARNING: "Leon" spoilers below

Leon's dead.
I understand that. But if you had paid attention to what I wrote previously, you'd see that regardless of that fact, there is a way to make a sequel, and a good one too, with the ending they have for the movie. Just watch the scene I told you about and it'll explain it quite clearly. If you still can't figure it out, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. GOOD LUCK!!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
All right, I'll Netflix it since I don't own it.

All right, I'll Netflix it since I don't own it.
P.S. - Make sure to get "Leon: The Professional Deluxe Edition"

It has several additional key scenes and I think it's the better version IMO.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	leon.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	6072  

whatever this is

Good enough, the scene is in that version too!

Good enough, the scene is in that version too!
gotcha

How come I havent heard of this film before, I loved the first one? Is it made or is it just talk, is it in cinema on DVD, what? I need answers??????

They could have a sequel without leon him self.

Where do threads like this even come from?

They could have a sequel without leon him self.
but him and Matilda made that movie!

and it comes from trolls, this obviously isn't going to happen, so I recommend this thread be closed

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive heared about a interview with "Natile Portman" and she has stated that she WOULD like to be involved with Leon 2 wether it be a sequel or prequal. So being as Leon is actually dead from the first film I cant see there being a Sequal unless it involes just Matilda.

Its a cool thought that they would make some sort of 2nd effort because the first is fantastic. But I cant see it.

amazing movie. one of my fav's. natalie portman gives an incredible performance most teen actors could never even come close to. I think she's on par with Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver on this one.
sequel would be terrific with her as the assassin and what has subsequently transpired in her life etc.

I know I am going to feel like an idiot for doing this... but I did check ImDB, just incase someone with Leon had a brain fart, and no, Jean Reno's ImDB page said nothing about Leon 2
They are making a Leon 2 because I read about it on Rotten Tomatoes. It also sad Natalie Portman is excited about how good the script is. It shouldn't mess up the first one.

They are making a Leon 2 because I read about it on Rotten Tomatoes. It also sad Natalie Portman is excited about how good the script is. It shouldn't mess up the first one.
Link please. All I have ever seen is stuff that is 6 to 7 years old.

Here's a link to the page I saw it on. You need to be a member of Rotten Tomatoes to view it.

To view the link:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/s...d.php?t=369424

A system of cells interlinked
That's a forum thread. Check actual legit sources. IMDB has nothing posted on the film. I can't find any press covering the production. Luc Besson's IMDB page has him listed with multiple projects currently in the works, either in production or listed as pre-production all the way out to 2010. Leon 2 is not one of them. Check his writing section, as well, in which there is no mention of Leon 2.

This will probally finish the thread. I was doing some research on Leon 2, and found an interesting article about Luc Besson saying no to Leon 2. Here's the link:
http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=1654