Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

I will be creating the 27th Hall of Fame this Sunday, January as previously mentioned. Hope ya all have your movies picked out.
Good, because I keep flip flopping between a dozen different noms...so I just need to pick one

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Good, because I keep flip flopping between a dozen different noms...so I just need to pick one
I know THAT feeling lol

Let the night air cool you off
I haven't really wanted to host anything for awhile, but I think near the end of the 27th, I'm going to host the 5th shorts hof. I'd like to see those become a regular thing, but we'll see what happens. I think it could work if the shorts hofs would overlap with the generals near their ending and going through the early part of the next general. The short hofs would be easy to complete because there is obviously way shorter runtimes. Just throwing this out there, hopefully it will catch on.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I haven't really wanted to host anything for awhile, but I think near the end of the 27th, I'm going to host the 5th shorts hof. I'd like to see those become a regular thing, but we'll see what happens. I think it could work if the shorts hofs would overlap with the generals near their ending and going through the early part of the next general. The short hofs would be easy to complete because there is obviously way shorter runtimes. Just throwing this out there, hopefully it will catch on.
Oh, ABSOLUTELY!! I've truly so missed them.
PLEASE DO!!
In fact, I already know EXACTLY what I'll nominate.

I might be able to join, depending on when that goes up. After my college semester ends, I'm going to Italy for a few weeks, so hopefully I'll be around to join it.

Let the night air cool you off
Popping back in to say that I still think someone (who is not me) should host another shorts hof. I'm ready to join. I'm a terrible host, so that's not gonna happen. I KNOW one of you fine humans will be a terrific host and run the 5th shorts hall of fame to perfection.

I'd be interested in a shorts HoF, and the antiquity one Citizen mentioned recently sounds interesting as well. I've already got a few picks for both.

After the 5th Shorts Hall of Fame ends, I was planning of starting a Worst Movies Ever HoF where we nominate the worst film we can think of (your LEAST favorite film would be #1 on your ballot). Who would be interested in participating?.

After the 5th Shorts Hall of Fame ends, I was planning of starting a Worst Movies Ever HoF where we nominate the worst film we can think of (your LEAST favorite film would be #1 on your ballot). Who would be interested in participating?.
Tentatively yes.

I know you're going to be asked this, so I will is a worst film, something that is so bad it's good? Or something extra cheesy? Or???

Sounds like fun. I would definitely be interested.

Tentatively yes.

I know you're going to be asked this, so I will is a worst film, something that is so bad it's good? Or something extra cheesy? Or???
Simply whatever you consider to be a horrible film. I don't think so-bad-they're good and cheesy films are necessarily among the worst films of all time, but if you think a film which falls in those categories counts, feel free to nominate it.

In short, it's like the main Halls where you should feel to nominate whatever you want. I'm not going to go "I actually like this film, so think of something else."

Simply whatever you consider to be a horrible film. I don't think so-bad-they're good and cheesy films are necessarily among the worst films of all time, but if you think a film which falls in those categories counts, feel free to nominate it.

In short, it's like the main Halls where you should feel to nominate whatever you want. I'm not going to go "I actually like this film, so think of something else."
Works for me

I do think a worst film competition is an interesting idea, but I'm also not sure I want to force myself to sit through a pile of barely watchable trash haha.

Those types of things are entertaining if you have a group of people watching with you and poking fun, but alone it would probably be insufferable.

I might still be game though, since it's such a novel concept.