unlucky man and a lucky girl

Tools    

( not upside down movie but same thinks and it's not movie : lucky girl)
similar to Jinxy Jenkins & Lucky Lou but with real people and more bad spirit
maybe candadian or quebec movie

film about a young unlucky man and a very lucky woman, she finds money on the ground, her subway train always arrives on time, he is the opposite,

every year, they are put together side by side for a minute and it puts him in danger dog who races him for example

he will try with his friend to change his bad luck except that it will make a kind of mental control on people
he is a nice guy but his friend is not

the end spoiler: it takes music as medicine ^^

THANKS And happy new year

I am a french man : translation : film sur un jeune homme malchanceux et une femme très chanceuse, elle trouve de l'argent par terre, son train métro arrive toujours à l'heure, lui c'est l'inverse,

chaque année, ils sont mis ensemble cote à cote une minute et ça le met en danger chien qui le course par exemple

lui va essayer avec ami a lui de changer sa malchance sauf que ça va faire une sorte de contrôle mental sur les gens
lui est un gentil en revanche son ami non

la fin spoiler : il faut de la musique comme médicament ^^
Merci et bonne année

hello i am not sure i saw it in french, sure before covid between 2005 and 2018
but probably 2012-2016
in this somewhat romantic film, the 2 main characters are completely opposite in terms of luck

HI thanks to try but not this movie, it's what i tried to said, and movie begining when both are children and boy beging in love when he saw her every years

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Such plots are very typical of the Pierre Richard (or Francis Perrin) era of french comedies. Did it feature a tall blond curly protagonist ?

Such plots are very typical of the Pierre Richard (or Francis Perrin) era of french comedies. Did it feature a tall blond curly protagonist ?
hello not french movie, it's most recent usa,canadian uk or quebeck, it"s story abaout love luck and mental control,

personages are realy like : "Jinxy Jenkins & Lucky Lou" de Mike Bidinger & Michelle Kwon | CGMeetup but girl is without love / happy joy... in her life however boy is very unlucky but he lives his life

The movie you’re looking for is Frequencies (2013)