Yup, another dvd collection thread

Tools    

Can we try with real bullets now?
Originally Posted by Strummer521
I'm...so..sorry . I'm so very sorry.
Apology accepted..............................................excuse me while I go cry

Nice collection man,
my advice, get some kevin smith movies

Oh, sorry to spam, but just thought, no dvd collection is complete without Shaun of the Dead, and get a hold of Spaced

We can't stop here!
Your collection was smaller than I thought, but I guess it's just starting. I can't say much, mines not much bigger, somewhere around 40. I don't buy much as my older brother owns like 200 DVDs now and I borrow alot.

I like the start of your collection. You're starting with some good movies. Don't worry about The One, it contaminates mine as well, unfortunately...

Originally Posted by Gods_third_leg
...and get a hold of Spaced
It's only available on Region 2, so I doubt poor 'ol Strummer can even play it.

You're right tho'...Spaced is one helluva britcom. One of my favorite TV shows.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."