Do you watch 4K movies? If yes, how?

Tools    

Do you watch 4K movies? If yes, how?

I have a 4K TV, yet I never watched any 4K content since I am not a Netflix user. I am wondering how you guys watch 4K content.

I am all over the Netflix 4K stuff

but eye candy is my thing

What is a 4K movie? Never heard that term before.

What is a 4K movie? Never heard that term before.
You asked a question. Here's the solution:
They're referring to the resolution.

It's 3,840 x 2,160 pixels,
So compared to Blu-ray, it's four times the pixels.

You asked a question. Here's the solution:
They're referring to the resolution.

It's 3,840 x 2,160 pixels,
So compared to Blu-ray, it's four times the pixels.
Thanks.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
To answer, I try not to. I really hate the ultra-clear plastic, sterile look. To me, it wipes out the warmth and atmosphere of every shot. The best I can compare it to would be by watching a projected movie to then come home to watch 90s daytime drama quality.

I try to remember my excitement when first hearing a CD for perspective, but hearing more detail is a very different experience to seeing more. Perhaps its the natural motion blur that I'm missing.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
nah I'm still on Blu-ray. I don't buy 4K Blu-ray because I heard it's not worth the investment. First off, the human eye can only detect so much detail, at some point it won't even make that huge of a difference. Also, some movies aren't meant to be seen with so much overwhelming detail. If you watch a scary movie you might even see the monster hiding in the shadows when you're not supposed to!! And the 4K Blu-rays are like 32 dollars each.

No friend I still didn't watch 4K movies.