Your Favorite Trailer

Tools    

I've got to say, I found this really high budget short film on the internet called Plain Brown Rapper. Apparently it's airing on HBO soon. The film is kooky and hysterical. Madly sublime!

The trailer is at www.braincloudfilms.com but it also links you to the actual film which is cool.

Hey, does anyone know what the song is in the trailer of "Fever pitch"? It starts out with drumsticks clanging and then a guitar comes in. Thanks

Hey, do you know what the song is in the trailer of "Fever pitch"? It starts out with drumsticks clanging and then a guitar comes in. Thanks

Hey, does anyone know what the song is in the trailer of "Fever pitch"? It starts out with drumsticks clanging and then a guitar comes in. Thanks

I just know they're coming to kill me.
It used to be Day of the Dead, but now it's this one.

EDIT: It's after the advertisement.

I have several favorite movie trailers: Sin City, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Goldeneye: 007, Red Eye, and Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Movie Forums Member

I hope you have quicktime
I also reccomend people who are into beautiful visual effects to watch this trailer
i also forgot to mention this is a Japanese trailer but no subtitles but i think dreamworks might be working on an american trailer but i still think it's worth checking out though most of the people on this board will not understand it

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/tr...ern_large.html

if not then www.casshern.com

if you like it then good news.

You can either try and find the movie on Nixflix since it's out in HK
Or wait for the dreamworks release since dreamworks bought the rights to Casshern
Attached Images
File Type: bmp casshern poster.bmp (167.0 KB, 628 views)

i would have to say the new hitchhikers guide to the galaxy trailer, i havent laughed that hard in a very long time, and if movies were judged by their trailers then this would be one hell of a movie.

Mine would most definitely have to be Sin City Trailer #1.

Hartigan's Twin Brother
I would have to agree.....Sin City is mine as well.

Latest:

Night Watch, the telegraphing of the jump-scare in the beginning of the trailer and my anticipation of it still made me jump when it came. Unfortunately I think that the best bits were crammed into the trailer but its a good one nonetheless.

In America, This one actually made me cry, literally. Unfortunately the film was a MAJOR disapointment.

High Tension, NO S***!!!

Save the Green Planet

Red Eye

Classic:

Suspiria, I get chills thinking about that damn skull, that thing scared the holy hell out of me when I saw it so many years ago, I still can't watch that damn thing.

The Incredible Melting Man, DITTO!

The Fearless Vampire Killers, I know I bagged on Polanski before but this one always cracks me up.

And last but not least. Airplane, milk through the nose...enough said

Nowadays, the movie trailers give too much of the movie (IMHO). Lots of times, I see trailers, or commercials, and felt I have seen the entire movie, and end up not going to see the movie. So, in this respect, the trailer has the reverse effect of me not going to see the movie.

That's just my take on it.

Eating you Since 1984
this is such an easy question to answer:

Matrix Reloaded

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

Proud Member of the Soprano Family
SIN CITY! The music in it pumps me up everytime I listen to it.

Eating you Since 1984
Originally Posted by Cassidy Bogart
SIN CITY! The music in it pumps me up everytime I listen to it.
Good choice!

Also, Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2 are good too.

Can we try with real bullets now?
Nightwatch-That trailer got me so hyped up for the movie and now I don't even know when it is opening wide

There’s a trailer out for Liev Schreiber’s new film, Everything Is Illuminated, starring Elija Wood, that is my newest favorite.

It makes me laugh, feel sad, get gooseflesh, et cetera. I hope it turns out to be really good since I’m a fan of both director and star. It looks pretty quirky, but that can actually hurt a film nowadays. We’ll see.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."