Best mini series that you have seen

Tools    

My favorite mini-series of all time is definitely "Band of Brothers". I sat glued to the TV when it was on last time. Really loved the way that every episode starts with the real men of Easy-company telling us about their experiences. I thought about giving myself the DVD box set for Christmas, but I think it's still a bit too expensive

Then there's "Messiah I: The First Killings". I'm a sucker for British crime series in general and "Messiah" had just the right blend of interesting characters and crime investigation combined with a good and solid storyline.

Another mini-series I really like is "Jack the Ripper" from 1988 with Michael Caine as Chief Inspector Abberline. I just wish they would soon reveal the true identity of Jack the Ripper

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by suppression
My girlfriend got me hooked on the 10th Kingdom
I forgot all about The 10th Kingdom. I had missed the first part of the series, but also got hooked during the middle and watched till the end. I really enjoyed this mini-series.

I loved

Band of Brothers
The 10th Kingdom
Dinotopia
Shogun
Jason and the Argonaughts
Amerika (Russia had taken over America)

The 10th Kingdom and Band Of Brothers

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Certainly Roots.

"I can't help it..."
Angels In America
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Saw recently King's The Shining miniseries, which was good. Another one that I don't think was mentioned that I used to love was ''V'' the miniseries. It was about an alien invasion, really liked that one.

My favorite mini-series are:

Band of Brothers
Taken
Battlestar Gallactica