The Videogames Tab

Tools    

It's Torn. And it's on PSVR apparently.

This review seems decent. (And his criticisms are fair)

Not sure how it compares to the PCVR version. Would imagine there's a bit of loss of gloss. They seem to have the excessive number of physics items in there though.
gosh i didnt know its on psvr :O how much reviews did it get?
i haven't try pcvr version aswell i know my friend has one its called something quest 2 :/

there's a frog in my snake oil
gosh i didnt know its on psvr :O how much reviews did it get?
i haven't try pcvr version aswell i know my friend has one its called something quest 2 :/
It's pretty much like that guys says. It's underwhelming on the gameplay, but cool on the vibe. Worth a sale buy but don't get it full price.

It's pretty much like that guys says. It's underwhelming on the gameplay, but cool on the vibe. Worth a sale buy but don't get it full price.
well i did saw the gameplay it looks amazing, well my local store is having a big sale at the moment so i will check it out if they have it

This is amazing/hilarious. Check out the music for "Pictionary" on the NES, which is wayyyyyyy better (and more modern) than it had any right to be:

This dude just went totally HAM on what could've easily been some nothing four beep loop or something.

A system of cells interlinked
I have am almost done collecting the parts for the major PC surgery, after which I should be up on a Zen 3 Ryzen chip and M.2 SSDs. Although I am not replacing my current GPU, for obvious reasons, I should still see a decent performance boost compared to my almost 11 year-old i5 2500k.

I've been recently playing Outriders. It's a nice looter shooter, and hopefully, it'll teach me to play shooters a little better.
outriders is a good game, i played it on game pass cause its free on game pass

The Adventure Starts Here!
This is amazing/hilarious. Check out the music for "Pictionary" on the NES, which is wayyyyyyy better (and more modern) than it had any right to be:

This dude just went totally HAM on what could've easily been some nothing four beep loop or something.
It's so... so... 1980s midi-file-rrific.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
game thread is popping today.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I got a great deal on Cyber Monday for a 43" 4K TV. But I'm not using it as a TV. It's my new humongous computer monitor! Can't wait to try out a few games on this baby!

(I'm still getting used to resizing windows, though. I'm used to using dual monitors of smaller sizes.)

I got a great deal on Cyber Monday for a 43" 4K TV. But I'm not using it as a TV. It's my new humongous computer monitor! Can't wait to try out a few games on this baby!

(I'm still getting used to resizing windows, though. I'm used to using dual monitors of smaller sizes.)
Maybe a year or so back I took that step! Ended up needing a riser to have it sit above some other gear but worked out great. Mine was mostly for music purposes but I've since installed a few games and have worked from home a bit with it. It took a while to find a resolution and %scale that worked where I could still read everything, but I mostly dig it. I do find that I keep most of my work windows in the lower 2/3rs of the screen as it's just too high if maximized. I am using a roughly 9" riser though so that could be the issue in my case. Gaming is GREAT!!!! I have PS4 as an input too

Gratz!!!

You ready? You look ready.

Some of the best music ever is 8-bit game loops. And yup, do remember this one

Maybe a year or so back I took that step! Ended up needing a riser to have it sit above some other gear but worked out great. Mine was mostly for music purposes but I've since installed a few games and have worked from home a bit with it. It took a while to find a resolution and %scale that worked where I could still read everything, but I mostly dig it. I do find that I keep most of my work windows in the lower 2/3rs of the screen as it's just too high if maximized. I am using a roughly 9" riser though so that could be the issue in my case. Gaming is GREAT!!!! I have PS4 as an input too

Gratz!!!
Thanks! I can't imagine wanting a riser on this monster. It's already towering above my head as I sit at my desk. Then again, I'm not quite 5'2" tall, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm slowly getting used to resized windows (instead of just moving things to the second monitor). I opted for the recommended resolution (3840x2160) and that seems to keep text really smooth and crystal clear (at 175% size). No more squinting at the screen to read text. Since I hate wearing my glasses, I also don't need to do that anymore while working. And it really was cheap (about $250 on Cyber Monday). Far cheaper than buying an actual monitor. And it's a Fire TV Smart TV, so if I ever did want to use it as a TV, I'm all set.

Thanks! I can't imagine wanting a riser on this monster. It's already towering above my head as I sit at my desk. Then again, I'm not quite 5'2" tall, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm slowly getting used to resized windows (instead of just moving things to the second monitor). I opted for the recommended resolution (3840x2160) and that seems to keep text really smooth and crystal clear (at 175% size). No more squinting at the screen to read text. Since I hate wearing my glasses, I also don't need to do that anymore while working. And it really was cheap (about $250 on Cyber Monday). Far cheaper than buying an actual monitor. And it's a Fire TV Smart TV, so if I ever did want to use it as a TV, I'm all set.
Yeah, I had a mixing board to get over so was stuck with the option if I also wanted to use a soundbar. It works tho. I'm pretty sure I use the exact resolution and % scale!!! My TV was a TCL 42" 4k!!! I can't complain much. Yellows are a bit hot with skin tone highlights, but for the price I got it it's great.

A system of cells interlinked
All parts acquired, and I am ready to start the build. Now, if I can just find the time to do it...

Looking forward to firing up something like RDR2 and cranking everything up to Ultra.

I have a hankering to play a good Assassin's Creed game, but it looks like I will need to grab a classic title as the newer ones are TERRIBLE. Man, Odyssey is hot garbage. After being initially wowed by its world and environments, it has become apparent that the game itself is seriously bad on almost every level. It's barely an AC game, first off. It's more a a Witcher III clone with everything that made that game memorable and fun removed completely. AC Odyssey has a forgettable story, bad characters, and a tacked on RPG system that adds nothing but annoyances. Add in poorly thought out level scaling and extremely repetitive and unrewarding game play, and you get one of the worst games I have played in recent memory. Oh well, I hear Unity is actually good now that the legendary bugs have been fixed, or I could always go all the way back to Brotherhood so I can finish the Ezio stuff I never finished.

im gonna wait when it release co op campaign i miss that on halo days
Yeah, I love co-op, but I prefer couch co-op. I remember how sad I was when they took that out in Halo 5.

But I’ve been playing long enough that I don’t need anyone to help on Heroic at least.

I don’t play online.

And the grapple hook is a game changer.

Like shooting fish in a barrel

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhxlAqRf3_HPzX8zmra9FaOfOqdq

That mini boss kicked my ass till I lured him down there to stop from flying.

Yeah, I love co-op, but I prefer couch co-op. I remember how sad I was when they took that out in Halo 5.

But I’ve been playing long enough that I don’t need anyone to help on Heroic at least.

I don’t play online.

And the grapple hook is a game changer.

Like shooting fish in a barrel

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhxlAqRf3_HPzX8zmra9FaOfOqdq

That mini boss kicked my ass till I lured him down there to stop from flying.
couch coop? i only play easy and normal i dont like hard games and i dont play online aswell im always a PVE player. gosh grapple hook is popular like cod has one and battlefield 2042 also . true. oh my clever

couch coop? i only play easy and normal i dont like hard games and i dont play online aswell im always a PVE player. gosh grapple hook is popular like cod has one and battlefield 2042 also . true. oh my clever
Couch co-op is split screen.

And I like cranking the difficulty up on FPS games. True test of fire fight skills and flanking maneuvers xD