Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Finishing the LOTR trilogy this afternoon, might manage to get another two or three in before next Tuesday and then I'll start wrangling with how to order them. That wrangling will be in two halves - top 13/14 vying amongst themselves with 25-30 vying for the remaining slots. Worst comes to the worst I have a pack of playing cards and can decide that way

I think that I'll participate for old time's sake. I've been getting back into movies lately, I'll watch my favorite 2000's movies in the next week haha!

I've submitted my ballot as the decision making process was increasing my anxiety levels too much. It's done now. Finally.

I think that I'll participate for old time's sake. I've been getting back into movies lately, I'll watch my favorite 2000's movies in the next week haha!
Hey, nice to see you again!

I forgot the opening line.
Submitted. After lengthy deliberations, I'm happy with what I ended up with.

I'd have to say 2007 was the greatest year of that decade film-wise.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Submitted. After lengthy deliberations, I'm happy with what I ended up with.

I'd have to say 2007 was the greatest year of that decade film-wise.
Got it!

I have to agree with that last statement. That was one helluva year.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Click in the top 10?

Do you mean the 2006 movie Click with Adam Sandler? I've already watched a few of his movies for this countdown, but I haven't watched Click yet. Is it worth watching?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
And that's my list sent in. Went with a lot of personal favorites that I love to rewatch, for the most part, a couple of icons and one or two first-timers that deserved positions.

THANKS, thief for running this and for the man behind the curtain, THANKS Yoda!!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Do you mean the 2006 movie Click with Adam Sandler? I've already watched a few of his movies for this countdown, but I haven't watched Click yet. Is it worth watching?
It honestly is, but I'm sure most wouldn't agree with this statement. About 11 years ago it would have made my list, not that I consider it bad but I've seen some real good stuff since.

And that's my list sent in. Went with a lot of personal favorites that I love to rewatch, for the most part, a couple of icons and one or two first-timers that deserved positions.

THANKS, thief for running this and for the man behind the curtain, THANKS Yoda!!
Yep. Just got it. And thanks for the words. It's been fun so far, and it hasn't even started

I'll be sending in 5 ballots tonight.
Just make sure you use your 5 burner accounts.