MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

Who is this league's newest powerhouse? It's me, Suckers! Out of the basement and up to tenth place with a bullet. It's a two-game win streak, by way of a MNF come-from-behind win! By a whole four points.

OK, so my team still needs a lot of help to eek out a win, but now I have somehow eeked out four. This week I was buoyed by Antonio Gibson, who had by far the best game of his season in the surprise upset of Tampa Bay, and another big game from Deebo Samuel in the thumping of The Rams. I was in an early hole when The Ravens were embarrassed by Miami last Thursday night. As badly as they played Lamar almost saved his night fantasy wise with a last-minute garbage time TD...but he threw an interception in the end zone instead and he finished with a disappointing 17.42 vs. his 29 point projection. Davante Adams had an OK-ish effort with Aaron Rogers back for Green Bay but far less than his ceiling. Devonta Freeman and Jerry Jeudy missed their projections but were not disasters and what made the difference was another Kittle-like performance from George Kittle.

I still think the odds of me finishing at .500 are extremely remote, though certainly less so than three weeks ago.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Congratulations on the upset Holden. Maybe you should change the team name from Love Brokers to Love Spoilers this year.

A system of cells interlinked
My team took an absolute drubbing this week, as pretty much none of my guys performed well. Hoping it is an anomaly, and not a sign of a new pattern setting in...

On to next week!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Anyone looking forward to the Man-U game Saturday?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Carson thing sucks. Such a talented guy and it seemed likely this was gonna be the year everybody knew it.

Yeah, no idea what happens with CEH. Obviously glad that coin came up heads but I don't know if it'll matter, in either direction. Williams just looks like the better back.

The trick is not minding
The Carson thing sucks. Such a talented guy and it seemed likely this was gonna be the year everybody knew it.

Yeah, no idea what happens with CEH. Obviously glad that coin came up heads but I don't know if it'll matter, in either direction. Williams just looks like the better back.
I though so as well. Hoping he gets the majority of the carries, as well as catches.

KC was talking about waiting another week on CEH and then of course; 2 days later they activated him.. I find it hard to believe he's going to play a ton.

Carson is such A bummer. It sounds like theres a small chance he will play again someday. Pete Carroll is still acting like he's just got a minor neck thing... he literally won't even say what's wrong with him.

Yeah, he's putting up insane numbers this year. Really took a big leap forward. Gonna be top 3/5 pick next year if this keeps up.

Meanwhile, I think Adam might just be a QB whisperer. That championship he won a few years back was the year he took a chance on Lamar and he busted out, and this year he's gotten top 5 production (if not better) from Hurts after taking him in the 7th.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, he's putting up insane numbers this year. Really took a big leap forward. Gonna be top 3/5 pick next year if this keeps up.

Meanwhile, I think Adam might just be a QB whisperer. That championship he won a few years back was the year he took a chance on Lamar and he busted out, and this year he's gotten top 5 production (if not better) from Hurts after taking him in the 7th.
Didn’t Adam auto draft? Maybe we should all auto draft next year…..