Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

There is not a bad song on the album, but perhaps except for Marian (Version), none of them are particularly memorable nor on par with bangers like Temple of Love or Lucretia My Reflection. Still, it's a heck of a debut LP.

New releases

★★★

★★★★

★★★

★★★★

I listened to one of their albums from the last decade I haven't heard yet in anticipation of their new one, which comes out next week. It's very good, especially Gaza and the title track. For what it's worth, Lucky Man is an original song and not an ELP cover.

Unreqvited - Mosaic I: l'amour et l'ardeur -

A must-listen for fans of post-metal and/or blackgaze bands like Alcest. Also, the follow-up, Mosaic pt. II, is one of my favorite albums of 2020.

A system of cells interlinked
Pink Floyd - The Wall

On original vinyl from 1979, of course!

You ready? You look ready.

Aphelion - Leprous

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza