Zorro Sequel

Tools    

"I can't help it..."
I read somewhere that Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones & Anthony Hopkins have signed up to be in a sequel to the film The Mask Of Zorro. If the rumours are true I hope they get Robert Rogriguez to direct; he wanted to direct the first film but the producers said his view on the project was too violent.
If he directs, I will be very happy indeed!!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

BANNED
Cool... the first one was a good movie. The second should be interesting, to say the least!

Originally Posted by liam5000
I read somewhere that Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones & Anthony Hopkins have signed up to be in a sequel to the film The Mask Of Zorro. If the rumours are true I hope they get Robert Rogriguez to direct; he wanted to direct the first film but the producers said his view on the project was too violent.
If he directs, I will be very happy indeed!!

I’ve heard this two or three times since the first one… and if it is true, I wonder how they plan on resurrecting Hopkins character…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I’ve heard this two or three times since the first one… and if it is true, I wonder how they plan on resurrecting Hopkins character…
lol! Good point!

This site says that there will be a Zorro Sequel

They call it Zorro Unmasked Sounds cool!

BANNED
It also mentions The Wallace and Gromit Movie and The Birth of the Pink Panther!