Films so bad but you just repeatedly watch them.

Tools    

Which films do you repeatedly watch even though they are so awful?

My choice would have to be Red Sonja. The acting is beyond bad along with the script and there are so many editing mistakes. For some reason though, that’s the reason I have to watch it. Unintentionally hilarious.

Give me some of that 90s Adam Sandler lovin'!

Not sure why anyone would watch an “awful” movie more than once, but that’s just me.

Household chores! Chopping onions, doing the dishes, helps during those mundane tasks. Put something on that you don't have to use your brain too much.

I've never been a fan of John Waters. I find his work rather juvenile, and often not in a redeeming way. But far be it from me that I don't have Multiple Maniacs sitting up on my shelf. Something about a trans getting raped by a giant lobster is quite amusing...
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Not necessarily bad, but definitely not of the highest quality movies I keep rewatching are Smashed (2012) and The Girl On The Train (2016). It's because they feature alcoholic characters I can relate to.

Others stuff I keep rewatching is CSI favorite episodes: Unfriendly Skies S01E09; Invisible Evidence S04E07; Paper or Plastic S04E14; Gum Drops S06E05; CSI Down S12E05 and Dead of the Class S13E17.

I've never been a fan of John Waters. I find his work rather juvenile, and often not in a redeeming way. But far be it from me that I don't have Multiple Maniacs sitting up on my shelf. Something about a trans getting raped by a giant lobster is quite amusing...
Waters glorified in juvenile, potty humor. One of my claims to fame is of knowing Waters and his crew in the early days when he rented out a church hall to show movies like Mondo Trasho. I went to school in Towson, Md with some of the cast and crew members, but, at that time, the identity of Divine was quite a secret. The giant lobster ended up in a large garage a couple blocks from my house.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Death Wish 3.

Repeatedly watch because it's so bad - That must include C.H.U.D. (but none of the sequels) because it's so, so cheesy, because it has John Heard and Diner Guy Daniel Stern and because it's the apex of New York 80's decay and because it has Christopher Curry often looking like he's looking for the camera and because it had Kim Greist, trying to wrest the Scream Queen title from Jamie Lee Curtis.

Runners up include The Screaming Skull and a new entry The Color Out of Space (the newest one).