Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Legend in my own mind

Say anything (1989)

Di je Karlo?
I'm interested in seeing some non-mainstream "artsy" animation. I'm on the fence with Persopolis, and after seeing Triplets of Belleville I'm not sure I wanna see anything else from Chomet. Anyone got any recommendations?

I'm interested in seeing some non-mainstream "artsy" animation. I'm on the fence with Persopolis, and after seeing Triplets of Belleville I'm not sure I wanna see anything else from Chomet. Anyone got any recommendations?
Too bad you're not sold on Chomet. The Illusionist is wonderful.

Aside from that, the only ones that come to mind are Waltz With Bashir and Fantastic Planet.

ETA: Oh, and Allegro Non Troppo - but that has live-action segments and is a collection of shorts a la Fantasia.

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

I started watching the x-men films in the proper order, seen as i have watched in order all of the marvel films and DC, and quite frankly was dissapointed with the films though the only thing that saved the films was the acting quality, marvel are light years away from any other movie production because of their attention to detail, their massive budgets! And care for what they do.