How does the full "god tier" go

Tools    

Di je Karlo?
I found this tier list of auteur directors

Ignoring the bad uwe boll joke, I found it pretty interesting. My question is: how does the full "god tier" go? Who should be added or removed?
I'd argue it's the following:
-Andrei Tarkovski
-F.W. Murnau
-Federico Fellini
-Buster Keaton
-Elem Klimov
-I could see Damien Chazelle making the cut some day
-remove PTA
Who else?

Edit: let me be 100% clear on this, this thread isn't about the list or who is or isn't on it, it's about who you consider to be the ''god tier'', meaning the top 0,1% ''masters'' of filmmaking

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"I'm a film student and I'm smart" tier list
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Fincher in low tier? That list is ****.

This list has a very narrow sense of cinema and is mainly modern-day orientated and biased towards American directors.

One of the great things about cinema is there are thousands of directors who are worth watching and there are so many eras to explore.

Don't limit yourself to lists and realise there is always so much about films that you don't know.

There are over 100 directors not listed on that list that I could probably name that I love.

Charlie Chaplin
Buster Keaton
DW Griffith
Abel Glance
GW Paubst
FW Murnau
CT Dreyer
James Whale
Fritz Lang
Josef von Sternberg
Victor Sjostrom
Georges Melies
Howard Hawks
John Ford
Stanley Donan
Vincente Minnelli
Jean-Luc Godard
Francois Truffaut
Claude Chabrol
Jacques Rivette
Jacques Demy
Jean Cocteau
Jean Renoir
Chantel Akarman
Jean-Pierre Melville
Henri-Georges Clouzot
Marcel Carne
Marcel Camus
Alain Resnais
Agnes Varda
Roberto Rossellini
Vittorio De Sica
Luchino Visconti
Bernardo Bertolucci
Federico Fellini
Michelangelo Antonioni
Yasujiro Ozu
Mikio Naruse
Kenji Mizoguchi
Masaki Kobayashi
Yuzo Kawashima
Joseph Losey
David Lean
Terrence Davies
Joanna Hogg
Kelly Reichardt
Ken Loach
Mike Leigh
Werner Herzog
Wim Wenders

That's 50 but you get the point. That's without mentioning some really obvious amazing contemporary directors like Bong Joon-ho, Richard Linklater (edit: I see he's on it actually), James Gray etc.

Di je Karlo?
TThere are over 100 directors not listed on that list that I could probably name that I love.
I agree with your point, but the ''god tier'' isn't about directors you or I love personally. I love Dean Deblois and Chris Sanders but I could never put them in the top 0,1% that the god tier is supposed to represent.

Here are all my favorite directors as of now:

1. Stanley Kubrick - God tier
2. Martin Scorsese - God tier
3. Steven Spielberg - not on the list!!
4. Quentin Tarantino - mid tier
5. Hayao Miyazaki - not on the list!!
6. Sam Mendes - **** tier
7. John Ford - not on the list!!

Welcome to the human race...
I'd say at least half the directors Daniel listed have a claim to being "god tier" - even if you limit it to the top 0.1% of filmmakers you still have to account for about 120 years' worth of filmmakers of varying levels of fame and talent so you'd still have hundreds (if not thousands) of names to choose from and limiting it to a representative six for each tier like the original image does is obviously going to be all kinds of short-sighted (especially considering the complete absence of Spielberg - regardless of one's feelings about him, he's one of the most well-known filmmakers ever and his presence on this kind of ranking would prove a reliable barometer of the list creator's tastes more so than putting an obvious hack like Ratner at the bottom of the list). Also interesting to note that the top two tiers are the only ones with deceased filmmakers and everything lower consists purely of living filmmakers - again, speaking to only really caring about contemporary filmmakers with a handful of obligatory nods to old masters.

Too many great directors over the last 125+ years and from all over the world, for me to make any kind of relative list. So I'll just stick to that image and the directors in the 1st post, and so:

Move Ingmar Bergman to God Tier and move P.T. Anderson to Top Tier.

Move Sergio Leone to Low Tier and move Tim Burton to Top Tier.

Move Quentin Tarantino to Pop Corn Tier and add anyone else to his place in Mid Tier.