You watched a movie many times, but just noticed this for the 1st time

Tools    

Boldly going.
I've watched Naked Gun probably a dozen times and I just noticed something. When Vincent Ludwig bites into a hotdog at the baseball game, he finds a finger. I used to think this was just a commentary about the food at this stadium, but then I noticed that the finger has a ring, and I realized it is the finger of one of his henchmen who drowned in a vat at a meat processing plant after a shootout with Frank Drebin!
Hilarious movie.

After watching Back to the Future several times, I noticed this:

When Marty is at the mall parking lot testing the DeLorean, there is a sign reading "Twin Pine Mall." When he goes back in time, he runs over one of the farmer's trees, so when he returns to the present, the sign now reads "Lone Pine Mall."

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Mine is also the first Naked Gun. In Frank's apartment, you see him in the foreground of the shot, close up. But in the background, you can see what looks like to be cheese moving on top of the fridge, out of focus. I didn't notice this on VHS before, but noticed it later in HD.

Boldly going.
Mine is also the first Naked Gun. In Frank's apartment, you see him in the foreground of the shot, close up. But in the background, you can see what looks like to be cheese moving on top of the fridge, out of focus. I didn't notice this on VHS before, but noticed it later in HD.
That always reminds me of the crawling steak in the Poltergeist movie.

After watching Back to the Future several times, I noticed this:

When Marty is at the mall parking lot testing the DeLorean, there is a sign reading "Twin Pine Mall." When he goes back in time, he runs over one of the farmer's trees, so when he returns to the present, the sign now reads "Lone Pine Mall."

All the times I've watched that movie and I never noticed that either.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
After watching Star Wars for the 23rd time I noticed it had lightsabers in it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I didn't notice until my fourth viewing of A Silent Voice that Shoko's mom, Yaeko ripped Shoya's mom, Miyako's earring clean through her ear after Miyako withdrew the 1.7 million Yen.

I noticed in movie Smashed (2012) first graders are smarter than teachers and principal because they were first to figure out that Kate wasn't pregnant after more than 6 months since between she told her first graders she was pregnant and then telling she had miscarriage she got 6 months sobriety token from her AA group. Somehow adults in the school didn't notice she wasn't getting bigger belly for more than 6 months since she lied about pregnancy. Doh...