MoFo Top 100 Horror Movies: The List

→ in
Tools    

With a list like that? Haha. No.
"People who like different films than me are not real fans" is definitely a very Internet take. Not the kind of thing that really flies around here, though. We tend to like thoughtful/substantive critiques 'round these parts. You're new, so clean slate if you care to actually discuss this some rather than just lob these hot takes out.

The trick is not minding
With a list like that? Haha. No.
Subjective lists are subjective lists. Even with the input of many people involved.

Also, an obvious troll is an obvious troll.

Was action deleted? Anyhow, Horror flicks watched recently

April Fool's Day (1986)

The ladies, the gentlemen... Well basically I possess an essential lack of seriousness. You are such a jerk! Get ready to party... 'til u drop!

6.0 / 10

Last One Out's... a Goner

Sorority House Massacre (1986)

*Check notes* This whole thing is Tracy's reaction to Craig's tomahawk heeeeee

7.0 / 10

Scream 3 (2000)

Chosen as my fave from these Stab flicks recently. The most ambitious, turning up at a Hollywood director's haunted mansion, and also the most fun to watch. Angelina did NOT efff that pig Milton to get a leading role just to die here with second rate celebrities like you two!!! Hey-oh producer Harvey Weinstein

+ 7.5 / 10

Sid Wears a Dress

Blood Rage (1987)

Opens up lots to chat about, but hated it. Least fave slasher I've seen. I incinerated the movie.
SO satisfying

3.0 / 10

Movie Campfire

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)

Chuck that junk Dream Warriors with the drab Chuck Russell, close with Dream Child & Dream Master as sequel Elm St Fred Head faves. Daddy's waiting for you, little girl

7.0 / 10

Johnny Law - Freddy's Dead Track 4

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	afd1986.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	62675   Click image for larger version

Name:	fd91.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	62676