Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I sure hope you do TUS. Youre the toughest Survivor, and all I can say again is good or bad this wont be as "involved" as the other Survivors. The challenges just require you to check in once every day (or two days) to submit a question, answer, or vote, and we skip weekends.

The rest Im planning character banter, storyline twists, alliance, and strategy talk, but thats all for fun and color. The actual mechanical game involvement is nothing like previous MoFo survivors.

If there is available room, may I join?

I need to get more involved with this place and this game could be a good opportunity.
I want to give the invitations a chance to respond, but youre top o the waiting list.

Can I have some time to think about it?
Absolutely. I figured 3 days should give time to generate interest and hopefully it shape out. Im hoping for 16 players, but if theres alot of interest I may make it bigger, I dont know.

Im going to attempt to narrate the gameplay with a comic book type feel, pictures, campy dialogue, etc... Depending if anyone wants to role play like I do, its not necessary, but the possibility of say a Lucille Bluth smacktalking with Wolverine could be hysterical.

6 out of 16 in so far...

1. rauldc14
2. Nope1172
3. CiCi
4. Optimus
5. 7thson
6. Gatsby

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I don't know what character to be if I join this..... definitely not Mad Sexy again. Mad Max: Fury Road totally ruined that.
You should be Tina Turner's character from Thunderdome

I'll be in. Why not.
This, and for old times sake I'll get a character and powers sent to you soon. Is it you can use each power once, yeah?

And also, if I could suggest, if you could PM every time there's a challenge/chance for people to act? I have my PMs sent to email, so I could notice these from my phone if I was not online properly

One, Two, Sexy's coming for you.

Three, Four, better lock the... uh, thread.

Five, Six, grab your dicks.

Seven, Eight, I'm staying up late. Again.

Nine, Ten, Sexy's gonna win.

And my power is, of course, HARD TO KILL.

TONGO, I will see you in your dreams... and I'll let you know what my SECRET power is there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sexykrueger.jpg
Views:	781
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	24172  

The first two survivors were great fun.I think I remember in one I secrelty worked with you, SC. In another I met Swan I think, as he returned to MoFo. Me and Cobpyth planning together in one was pretty fun too, things got really strategic and serious.

Well Sexy Celebrity introduced himself WAY better than I ever could have Welcome to the party pal!

Another returning player is Daniel M who likes David Brent, so I present....

Dan Brent

Public Power - Know It All

I think Ill send Cobby a PM invite. Anyone else from previous seasons I havent thought of I should invite?

I have some invitations sent waiting on response from but I think we will have room enough for both of you. Hell, Ill make this sucka 18-20 players if necessary. It really would not confuse things because the challenges will be less "forum intensive". No written tests, no searching thru the forum for a picture, and basically if you live on the site or just come on once a day (or two) wont give an advantage either way.

The Sci-Fi Slob like The Big Lebowski, and hes named himself.....

Detoxaslob

Public Power - Teleport Other

Just a reminder to everyone, except for Hard To Kill, you can pick one power twice, but all powers can be used only once. Yeah I think that's typed right.

Camo likes the Spider-Man villain Chameleon, so to everyone I present.......

The Camoleon

Public Power - Know It All