Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Glad I missed it before it got banned here, then 'rebanned'. Thanks for the headsup, Uber.
yeah i remember turning it off after 15 minutes considering to switch to redtube Pure rubbish to say the least.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
yeah i remember turning it off after 15 minutes considering to switch to redtube Pure rubbish to say the least.
LOL. I think both attempts got me to 15 minutes. My eyeballs and eardrums are still bleeding.

Enemy (2013) -

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

The Cabin in the Woods. A group of college friends - a jock, a brain, a nerd and a virgin - head off for a weekend at an isolated cabin in the woods, and soon unleash an ancient evil. So far, so cliched, right? Wrong. Everything you think you know is inverted in this delightfully cheeky and imaginative comedy-horror co-written by Joss Whedon. Some of the last act reminds me, of all things, of the Jon Pertwee Doctor Who story Carnival of Monsters! Great fun.

The Cabin in the Woods. A group of college friends - a jock, a brain, a nerd and a virgin - head off for a weekend at an isolated cabin in the woods, and soon unleash an ancient evil. So far, so cliched, right? Wrong. Everything you think you know is inverted in this delightfully cheeky and imaginative comedy-horror co-written by Joss Whedon. Some of the last act reminds me, of all things, of the Jon Pertwee Doctor Who story Carnival of Monsters! Great fun.
I know, right. I got this for when my husband was away thinking it was going to be scary. Set the mood with lights off, hiding under blanket with a cushion...bitterly disappointed. When he returned I watched it again with him and laughed all the way through it.

movies can be okay...
Sing (2016) -

WOW....It's been quite some time since a movie has angered me this much, and out of all the films in the world, this piece of nothing has managed to get such a reaction out of me.

Well to be fair, I should of knew better, since this is in fact made by the same company that brought to us Minions ughhhhh....

Frankly, I consider this an insult to animated films, just think about how much the animation technology has evolved, then take a peak at this and tell me your thoughts.

I can't even specifically describe what the movie did wrong, because then I would have to just show it in its entirety, but believe me when I tell you that if you've been looking for a film that was farted into existence, then this is that one candidate for you.

Truly, everything about it is amazingly terrible, it's a mix of a boring and empty story, some awkwardly stereotypical characters, and cringe-worthy jokes that are so awful they can leave you frozen in your seat, and voilą, you have "Sing", the epitome of a shallow crash grab.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

movies can be okay...
OMG, I loved this movie, I can't believe this.
Ha. Funny how the world works.
But would you care to explain what exactly was enjoyable in "Sing" that I somehow carelessly missed ? That would be lovely of you.

White Girl (2016)

A slutty girl who likes to party falls in with the wrong crowd, and things spiral out of control. Some of it was realistic and some of it got a little carried away. The acting was good enough and I liked how it all played out. It's a pretty trashy movie, a good quality for me, but probably not so good for most. I would recommend it to fans of Havoc with Anne Hathaway.

I saw that recently. Cant really remember what I thought as a whole but found it interesting.

You were probably too focused on the sex scenes.
I dont actually remember the sex scenes. I probably watched it at stupid o'clock after my dogs woke me up. Very pretty actress, though.

Ha. Funny how the world works.
But would you care to explain what exactly was enjoyable in "Sing" that I somehow carelessly missed ? That would be lovely of you.
i thought it was a really fun show business story and the voice work was terrific, allowing a lot of actors to sing that really aren't known for singing. Seth MacFarlane was awesome as the white rat who thought he was Frank Sinatra.

Wonder Woman (2017)

Yes. This is the best movie so far in the DC Extended Universe. That may not say a lot since the others are hardly even tolerable, at least to me. But I really mean it. DC actually finally (almost) made a really good superhero film within their official extended universe.

No. They still couldn't keep it together and had to make Man of Steel / BvS mayhem stuff in the climax. Zack Snyder took over or so it seems.

Conclusion. The movie is least 70% of really good stuff. Patty Jenkins has a voice and style that shines through, even if DC had to have the last hand on the work.

-

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Sing (2016) -

Truly, everything about it is amazingly terrible, it's a mix of a boring and empty story, some awkwardly stereotypical characters, and cringe-worthy jokes that are so awful they can leave you frozen in your seat, and voilą, you have "Sing", the epitome of a shallow crash grab.[/font]
You know, this is what I expected of this movie from the trailer, but I actually didn't mind it that much. More a